American Football- Huddersfield Hawks V Lancaster Bombers

Edit My Images
No
I covered some American Football for the first time this weekend, It's a great game to shoot once you know who's got the ball!.Kind regards Graham.

nik2009-01-24131458.jpg

nik2009-01-24135512.jpg

nik2009-01-24143059_01.jpg

nik2009-01-24143448_01.jpg

Funny to see American Football on grass...so used to seeing all those Plastic pitches over in the states!

So great action going on! Looks cold!

They have a lot of this game on the Canon forums and to my eye they always look so bland because the helmets obscure the emotion from the players faces 90% of the time.

Not knocking your effort, 3 seems the nicest of the bunch.

Hi Jon, thanks for the comments(y). I don't know the exact time frame used but the local teams first home game was November & there last one is 21st of Feb but i don't know about away games!!

Manc, Thank you for looking in, my jeans disagree with you as regards to the mud:LOL:, I also prefer the soft stuff though.

tigerimages, thanks for your input, I agree you lose a lot of facial expressions due to the helmets but the intensity of action IMO makes up for that. Kind regards Graham.

Thanks very much for coming and photographing our game - glad you enjoyed it, we certainly like the pictures!

Our schedule is as follows:

February 1st - Hull Away
Feb 8th - Liverpool Away
Feb 14th - Derby Home
Feb 21st - Sheffield Home
March 1st - Leeds Away

American football is played in several levels in this country. We play in the University league (BUAFL) between October and March, with the senior league (BAFL) running between May and September.

Max Attaway
Huddersfield Hawks

Thanks very much for coming and photographing our game - glad you enjoyed it, we certainly like the pictures!

Our schedule is as follows:

February 1st - Hull Away
Feb 8th - Liverpool Away
Feb 14th - Derby Home
Feb 21st - Sheffield Home
March 1st - Leeds Away

American football is played in several levels in this country. We play in the University league (BUAFL) between October and March, with the senior league (BAFL) running between May and September.

Max Attaway
Huddersfield Hawks

Hi Max

Thanks for the details. I'll look into seeing if there's any BAFL games near me during the summer.

Hi Max, thanks for the comments & fixture list(y). I'll be doing your home games work permitting so bob over & say hello!.(plenty more pics on my Flikr site).

Hi Ian, thank you sir!. we'll have to arrange something for the Sabres V Hawks game! perhaps you & Aidey can come up?:clap:.
Kind regards Graham

How do i access your flikr site? sorry, am not the most clued up when it comes to things like this

Hi Hawks #52, just click on the Flikr address link below #4. Graham

Back