American footie

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't know if this will be everyones 'cup of tea' but I thought it would work well for a bit of PP over the original. Taken from the first game of the 2008 season for American Football.

PS should there be a new section for manipulated sports images now!! :D

Iain

baf_trjvsurge.jpg

Very artisitc and a good capture. Glad too see you've got the facial expressions in because photos of helmets don't do it for me.

hmmmm 50/50 .. I do like the idea/concept and implimentation... just the grey kit and grey background is off putting.. otherwise I like it...

Shame you dont share how :)

I like it, has a kind of retro feel to it.:clap:

really nice capture of a difficult sport, post processing isn't my cup of tea though.

Don't like the game, but this photo and the PP is great work - similar effect to the TT one you did the other day.

Hi, yeah its not everyones thing but it was worth spending the timed doing, sold a canvas of it already so thats cool. Don't think it was as sucsessful as the TT edit mind you.

AMFIT , I think is the hardest sport to shoot right ( try getting that mid air catch in the N zone) that I have ever done. I love the game now. It will certainly speed up you reflexes and when you go back to shooting rugby it will feel like you are going in slow motion.

Iain

Yeah, great image. Used to play, so I do enjoy it, and you've caught it well and the pp gives it a real retro-american feel.

Hi, yeah its not everyones thing but it was worth spending the timed doing, sold a canvas of it already so thats cool. Don't think it was as sucsessful as the TT edit mind you.

AMFIT , I think is the hardest sport to shoot right ( try getting that mid air catch in the N zone) that I have ever done. I love the game now. It will certainly speed up you reflexes and when you go back to shooting rugby it will feel like you are going in slow motion.

Iain

Have a look at mine, I love it! Second favourite sport after Rugby. Iain - what technique did you use here?

great picture with a nice PS effect

Back