Bargain Amex jessops £50 back off £150 spend

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if people have seen this but I have just seen that Amex are doing £50 back on a £150 spend at jessops, I have posted the link below to Hotukdeals as it has a bit of an explanation of the offer.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ame...valid-every-time-spend-until-31-12-16-2568130

Spend £150 or more, get £50 back
Save to Card to get a £50 statement credit on a transaction of £150 in-store and online at Jessops by 31 December 2016. Offer valid every time for the first 50,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms and payment restrictions apply.
Please read the Offer Terms

Seems a great deal to me, apologies if the link is not allowed, feel free to remove it.

Last edited:
Good spot. Amex are pretty good with their partner offers. Shame this wasn't available when Jessops were running their Canon promotion last month. their prices seem uncompetitive now for the gear I'm looking at, even with the £50 taken into account.

When I clicked the link "Get Deal", link says inactive.

Still showing on my Amex account a few mins ago. Don't bother with any link, just logon to Amex and go to my offers or available offers then click load to card.

Still showing on my Amex account a few mins ago. Don't bother with any link, just logon to Amex and go to my offers or available offers then click load to card.
Will have another look at it after :).

Looking at this further, it's a GOOD deal that could actually be EXCELLENT if Jessops allow you to split the overall purchase into individual transaction multiples of £150, which judging by the t&cs, should be allowed, thus giving £50 back for each one. Effectively, that equates to a third off! Would that work???

Last edited:
Worth a try but I somehow think they will have been warned off doing that.

Most of these are one transaction per merchant but this one does indeed say every time so if the staff are willing you could be onto a winner!

This does bring down the cost of a Nikon 35mm from £150 to £100 - Amazon is currently £157.

edit; Oh online price is higher than in store. Its £159 online, so thats £109.

Last edited:
Tempted to use this for a Canon Pixma IP8750. It's £199, but Canon are running a £30 cash back at the moment, and combined with the £50 AMEX cash back, it makes for a cheap A3+ Photo Printer.

Back