AMOC Oulton Park With a Canon 7D

Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
Yes
Was at Oulton Park for the Aston Martin Owners Club meet and to put the new 7D threw a few test before the BSB next weekend. So far like the new auto focus system but the auto iso system still fails if anything it seems to want to default to iso 500 rather than the iso 400 that I found the 450D and 40D did. But the result seems less noisey.

Had a few laughs with the usual crowd and possibly a new member if she joins. Hi Sally if I remeber your name right?

Heres the pics.

1. I can not seem to got these classic Oulton shots
IMG_0222.jpg

2. Shot threw the fence
IMG_0294.jpg

3. Did we all try this type of shot?
IMG_0368.jpg

4. 1/25 second
IMG_0547.jpg

5. I am doing this right?
IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

7. Wet weather test. It works
IMG_0927.jpg

8. Your thoughts ?
IMG_1039.jpg

9. 1/10 second
IMG_1221.jpg

10. Flying
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

13. Someone got a new vest
IMG_1026.jpg

14. At least he keeps out of the shot
IMG_1050.jpg

15. But it is a long walk home. Any good over there Matt ?
IMG_1224.jpg

16. The only prob with raw shooting it eats memory cards on the 7D. My last shots of the day
IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

With the 7D and my style of shooting I get more in focus weather there keepers is another matter. Heres a SLIDESHOW. All shots taken with a 100-400 L lens.

The best shots I have ever seen from you :clap: In fact I think this the first decent set I have seen from you :p:LOL:

It was awesome around Shell. I walked from there all the way back to lodge :LOL: God are my legs are tired!

7, 10 and the last ones are the shots for me!

I am going through my 1600 pictures from yesterday :puke:

Kirk09 thanks for the comment.

Matt did you get the PM to the file link of the pics you took with my camera ?.

A great set there pal. Did you try the video on it? Can't wait to try mine next week.

IM FAMOUS!!!! WOOP WOOP!

Nice work mate, looks like the new kit is working well. All nice shutter speed, positioned in the center of the frame, could be a bit more creative with the composition. Nice catch with the flying ferrari and lock up.

Iso 500, I was up at 800 to 1000. Miserably dark day till after the rain
nice set, love the black and whites the lock up on number 17 is great but sorry too many pics to comment on each. Nice shot of my mate Clive Hipwell in number 6 but you got him on one of the few laps when he didnt lock it up.
10,11 and 12 are money shots as they are Geordie rock star Chris Rea, famous for his love of Ferraris, You might get enough to pay for some of that new camera.

Crackin set there, my favorite is number 17.

Nice set #5 &#7 for me .

You managed to get the camera the right way up and the right way round? You are learning.:clap:

Just kidding

like No. 8

Thanks for the comments

Chrisbie "10,11 and 12 are money shots as they are Geordie rock star Chris Rea, famous for his love of Ferraris, You might get enough to pay for some of that new camera." So where would i make money from these??

Spcomp see you at the BSB

Blackknight :razz: at least I am out using mine :p:LOL:

Marko where are you ?? and do I win the slow pan comp? They where free hand :p See you at the BSB.

Ray

Good set there Ziploc #5 is my fav

Nice pics Ray...........
Can I borrow your 7D please !! (y)

Wig.

Knikki you and your black and white pics. When you back at Oulton?

crumble Thank you glad some likes pic 8.?

Mr.Wig Thanks and no get your own :razz:. See Sprog got hold off you. Blackknight is mark by the way. We going to see any pics of your car in the transport section? and welcome to the forum.

Ray

I've got plenty of pics of my avatar in bits !!!
I've finished spraying it now and I'm waiting for Spyder engineering to send me the suspension so I can start rebuilding it !!
Got some nice pics of my old Esprit though !!

Back