AMOC - Oulton Park

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Good first set, a nice variety and 3 stands out! lots of things to like about that shot.
Your processing works well in the second set, I think its a shame about the more obviously modern aspects of the background in the alfa shot, or I could well imagine it was taken a good number of years ago.

Love the humour in #7! Guessing it's a Tiger, probably with the bonnet open a crack at the back to allow enough cooling?

We used to go to the local hillclimb for the AMOC meeting but now go to the same hill for the VSCC (Vintage Sports Car Club) meeting which was last weekend. Been to busy to shrink any for web use but will do some soon (wife's out tomorrow evening so might do some then). No modern stuff at the VSCC meet but some overlap of cars (or at least makes/models).

Many thanks. That's my big brother at the wheel - I spent most of my stint on the grass!

No problem Mark :)

Love the humour in #7! Guessing it's a Tiger, probably with the bonnet open a crack at the back to allow enough cooling?

We used to go to the local hillclimb for the AMOC meeting but now go to the same hill for the VSCC (Vintage Sports Car Club) meeting which was last weekend. Been to busy to shrink any for web use but will do some soon (wife's out tomorrow evening so might do some then). No modern stuff at the VSCC meet but some overlap of cars (or at least makes/models).

Cheers. It was an Alpine (Harrington), that shot is of the rear badge/hard top, or a bit of it anyway.

VSCC is my club of choice ;) Do get some pics uploaded when you can, would be good to see!

Cheers,
David

David, someone else has posted a few from the same VSCC meeting that I was at but I'll deal with a few of mine as well! Just gotta heave my lazy donkey off this sofa and up to the room where the big 'puter (and pix) are!

Great set :)

I've photographed this series before and it's great fun (y)

Thanks for the comments all, appreciated :)

Nice set man.

Really like the framing in the ones with people in too :)

Cheers, I like to include people, especially in paddock shots. A bit more tricky in that weather though!

Cheers,
David

Back