Captive Amur leopard, Cat Survival Trust

Name
Laurence
Edit My Images
No
48462680342_97a2b64db9_h.jpg

48462520641_8c9b14dae6_h.jpg

Day out at the Cat Survival Trust in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. Hosted by Jessops, pressie from my family.
The Amur leopard is the most critically endangered of all leopards.
https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/amur-leopard

Sony A7RIII, Sony 100-400 GM.

Lovely - I do actually like a mono animal shot but I'd like to see the first in colour tbh

Thank you - I definitely prefer the colour shot :)

Reactions: Nod
I prefer the B & W because you are immediately drawn to the eyes - there's no right answer!

Reactions: Nod
Colour for me too - not keen on mono wildlife, but that's just me :) Nice capture

Les

Yep and another vote for the colour (y)

OK enough already! Colour it is:LOL::LOL:.
Unfortunately I'd already ordered a mono print to hang on the wall so I've told my wife everyone thinks that the mono is better:oops: :$.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, always useful, love this place!

Like both versions but prefer the colour one. I have a few of mine in both colour and mono printed at A3+ (same pics) of the 5 pairs, I prefer the colour versions of them all!

A lovely portrait of a beautiful big cat.......all the more so because we are at risk of them becoming extinct in the wild.

I long remember the Cat survival trust and my visit back in......2008.....one of my favourite cats and a print I have printed 2 or 3 times is the Snow Leopard. Your OP has prompted me to re check my old files and see what I managed (or not as the case may be?) to photograph of the Amur Leopard???

PS though I like and appreciate the B&W version I much prefer the colour original ;)

Last edited:
Back