Amy Shoot

The BG woks well- perhaps move the model away fom it and loose the harsh shadows on No's 1 3 & 4

Just my personal hate SHADOWS :eek:

Les (y)

Nice set of images. I can see something that bothers me straight away. They are all under exposed. Some more than others though. No.1 is the darkest, with 3 and 4 next and 2 being the brightest. Even number 2 though is still under exposed.

Taking a closer look at them I can see there are bits dotted around the images that should have been taken care of in post processing. I can also see that they have all been way over sharpened. You also have some chromatic aberration in the first image (round her boot) that should have been fixed in post processing.

I'm not sure if it's just down to the over sharpening but there is also a strong texture effect over all the images (viewed large at 100%) which shouldn't be there.

Looking past the issues above - really nice shots in general. Good posing, some good expressions from the model. Lighting is nice and soft and I like the fall off to darker shadows. (y)

thanks for the comments ,, more attention to detail me thinks

The last one looks the best to me.:)(y)

Last one is my favourite. I think it's because you have the classic 'S' shaped pose and you've taken the model further away from the background thus eliminating the harsh shadow. Quite a nice set though and very attractive model!

If we're picking favourites then the first one is my favourite, her expression is great, the pose is different and shows off her figure well. No. 3 + 4 are good too. No.2 + 5 are the weaker images for me with 5 being the weakest.

The reason I see 5 as the weakest is because it's a very common pose and it's not been fantastically done - the edge of the elbow at far side is distracting and the near arm looks enlarged. The near arm is also brighter and larger than her face, so guess where your eyes goes first? The black bra is also distracting in this pose, it's a large swatch of black in the image with not much there of interest, though it also competes along with the near arm for your attention.

Back