1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't forget to change the clocks on your camera equipment!

Dismiss Notice
  3. It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of a long-standing member, Just Dave.

Dave Barker was a member of Talk Photography for nearly 10 years, and was a prominent member for most of those.
    A very warm, friendly and enthusiastic member, he spent the largest portion of his time on TP welcoming and helping others.

I'm sure all visitors to this site will join us in thanking Dave for his unwavering support and being a large part of our community.
    Our thoughts are with his family and friends at such a difficult time.

Click here to join in the discussion

Dismiss Notice
  1. jon87uk

jon87uk

Edit My Images:
    No
    Taken back in 2006 back packing round a few countries in Europe. Camera is a Praktika, might have been an MTL but I cant honestly remember and a variety of lens. I can upload a few more if there is interest. Image00004.jpg

This one is a view taken from inside the Colesium in Rome, from memory at least.

Image00038.jpg

Just a fountain in Gülhane Parkı in Istanbul.

Image00045.jpg

Bar at an artist commune in Berlin

Image00048.jpg

Athens, Greece. Again from memory up on top of the acropolis.

Image00010.jpg

Berlin, Holocaust memorial.

Andysnap, Strappy and FishyFish like this.
  2. -Oy-

-Oy-

Name:
    Dave
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Good stuff. Nice and sharp too!

3. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

Name:
    shons
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Nice subjects.

Could do with a little perking up re clarity etc. What software if any do you use??

4. jon87uk

jon87uk

Edit My Images:
    No
    Thanks for the kind words Oy.

None at the moment Mark. Just getting back into the hobby after a break for uni/job. Photos are the original scans from when the photos were sent off to be processed.

5. Daithí

Daithí

Name:
    Daithí
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Appreciate the clarity comment above, but I actually like the effect this has on number 4 - gives a timeless quality to the caryatids of the Erechtheion

6. jon87uk

jon87uk

Edit My Images:
    No
    A few more whilst I'm at it. Sorry for the horizon being way, way off, on a few. Know that it offends me to. I will invest in some software to sort these soon.

Image00020.jpg

Inside Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.

Image00025.jpg

Berlin, cannot remember the exact spot.

Image00031.jpg

Sorry or the crop on this on. This was taken on the way down from Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany.

Image00039.jpg

View from The Boboli Gardens, Florence.

Image00053.jpg

Another one from the Acropolis, Athens.

Andysnap likes this.