Beginner An old European trip

Edit My Images
No
Taken back in 2006 back packing round a few countries in Europe. Camera is a Praktika, might have been an MTL but I cant honestly remember and a variety of lens. I can upload a few more if there is interest.Image00004.jpg

This one is a view taken from inside the Colesium in Rome, from memory at least.

Image00038.jpg

Just a fountain in Gülhane Parkı in Istanbul.

Image00045.jpg

Bar at an artist commune in Berlin

Image00048.jpg

Athens, Greece. Again from memory up on top of the acropolis.

Image00010.jpg

Berlin, Holocaust memorial.

Good stuff. Nice and sharp too!

Nice subjects.

Could do with a little perking up re clarity etc. What software if any do you use??

Nice subjects.

Could do with a little perking up re clarity etc. What software if any do you use??

Thanks for the kind words Oy.

None at the moment Mark. Just getting back into the hobby after a break for uni/job. Photos are the original scans from when the photos were sent off to be processed.

Appreciate the clarity comment above, but I actually like the effect this has on number 4 - gives a timeless quality to the caryatids of the Erechtheion

A few more whilst I'm at it. Sorry for the horizon being way, way off, on a few. Know that it offends me to. I will invest in some software to sort these soon.

Image00020.jpg

Inside Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.

Image00025.jpg

Berlin, cannot remember the exact spot.

Image00031.jpg

Sorry or the crop on this on. This was taken on the way down from Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany.

Image00039.jpg

View from The Boboli Gardens, Florence.

Image00053.jpg

Another one from the Acropolis, Athens.

Back