An old newby from The Welsh Marches

Edit My Images
No
I have always been a photographer, paying for my first equipment when VERY young by taking Christmas photographs of children for their adoring parents to send to relatives; I quickly decided I preferred landscapes!
Since then I have had many photos published in written articles based on my various other activities, but none for their photographic qualities alone. Perhaps that will change.
Since taking early retirement over 20 years ago, I have travelled a lot, moved to digital, thought about digitising my thousands of transparencies but got no further than buying a Nikon CoolScan 5000 with multishot carrier, and recently am looking at HDR. I enjoy producing 'Coffee Table PhotoBooks" from collections of my pictures.
I have looked at other photo sites, but can't see which will prove to be the most useful to me. I have spent this afternoon trying to join your community by adding to a number of strings where I think I can help.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Hi and a very warm welcome from Scunthorpe, I hope you enjoy it here as the natives are a very friendly bunch

Hi :wave: and :welcome: to TP.

Shw mae

Welcome to the forum..

(y)

Back