An orange rose

Edit My Images
No
But the deep orange flower has been through a black and white conversion with a red filter to produce these soft greys.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Orange-rose-BW.jpg

That is really nice ... could do with a bit more contrast for a real wow factor ...imo ...:p

Lovely image Tony, I did something similar a while back for a 2-image x 2-image framed project - never did finish it, these were my attempts...

Redcopy.jpg

Bluecopy.jpg

Yellowcopy.jpg

Whitecopy.jpg

when I see a rose like this, with the colour altered it makes me think of a cabbage....I prefer the real colour but I also have to say that I have never produced a close up shot of a rose that has pleased me, they never look right, I prefer to see more of the flower. Just my opinion...I must go and find a pretty cabbage to photograph :LOL: actually, when I did my interior design course I did a whole project on a January King Cabbage, they have beautiful colours in them. I even make a paper mache one using tissue paper, pipe cleaners, glue and a balloon :)

Really nice as it is but a bit more of a fiddle could produce some even better results!

hi tony must say well done i really like this never really done a close up but must try it one day.

Back