an'.....................S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Rolled up for probably one of our very last hare shoots this year............. parked camper popped top got out of bus and freeze...hmm here we go again.only this time hare is somewhat larger. Hare pulls ears down I ignore it wait drink a cup of coffee all the time it can see me
Mmaybe 1015 mins later open tailgate gentle like get camera set up gear put camo and pads on

and again wait

lie down and very slowly close gap on hare.

difficult to be precise I can't track how long the crawl took it was SLOW............... probably spent 50mins up close with this hare

Once it relaxed it groomed. it fed it went back to sleep it groomed again and this image was it about to leave the stretch before it ambled off a little way and started feediing and I went to snag anuvver coffee
somewhat the worse for ware but buzzin'.

Half way through I nearly blew the whole thing had the giggles.watching a hare clean out it's ears with a monster of a back foot does me but it then licked it's toes clean.oh I know I know tiny things please tiny minds.

Anyways that's for another day note to self once again :headbang: giggles don't help while making images:D

As framed I guess a snag of added canvas to the left wouldn't hurt but hey I like the honestly of it as is and also it's slightly away from me angles wise
1/1250 f8 ISO 2500

_S2I8680 and S-T-R-E-T-C-H smj tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Crit welcome ta for reading/looking

stu

On ya marks get set ......

Nice Stu, very nice.

On ya marks get set ......

Nice Stu, very nice.
Ahh mate that made me smile. thank you :D

a tiny add on which is true
On ya marks get set ............. bumble off a bit 'n'fill face

much to be learned from a hare Chris (y)

Lovely image Stu, colours are great, it's painful work once they've clocked you! Nice work.

To miss quote PJ pain is temporary an image for ever !!
I almost always ware knee and elbow pads now Gav and I'm ancient but my blummin neck mate. Being on the deck for a couple of hours I find brutal it's just so intense, but I adore it for the POV so ain't for changing. If luck is on my side I know I'll feel it for days afterwards

Often thought of a right angled viwefinder Gav so I could rest neck The problem is the blummin veggies often mean one is trying to shoot as high as one's elbow will allow, to get over something................ so I sort of feel it would compromise things .

Haha................... rock 'n' a hard place :LOL:

To miss quote PJ pain is temporary an image for ever !!
I almost always ware knee and elbow pads now Gav and I'm ancient but my blummin neck mate. Being on the deck for a couple of hours I find brutal it's just so intense, but I adore it for the POV so ain't for changing. If luck is on my side I know I'll feel it for days afterwards

Often thought of a right angled viwefinder Gav so I could rest neck The problem is the blummin veggies often mean one is trying to shoot as high as one's elbow will allow, to get over something................ so I sort of feel it would compromise things .

Haha................... rock 'n' a hard place :LOL:
Elbow and knees are bad, but I hear you on the neck pain! We're not designed to bend that way :LOL:

I'm sure someone will tell us we should be shooting on a Mirrorless with a flappy back screen :runaway::LOL:

blummin 'eck everyone's hit the bottle early today ?:p

Gav things like flappy back screens should be kept personal or possibly posted in the glamour section mods will probably advise. :exit: TBH the only time I can see anything on the back of my camera is when the ISO is off the charts.....IE it's dark :headbang:

Being slightly serious buddy a flip out screen is sort of scary.too easy to break..........I covet an R3 Gav won't be getting one the DXii is a fabulous tool but hey we all can have dreams but the screen.hmmm.

It's funny , the above image is actually made with me in a camo trilby hat not face mask..:rolleyes:....I need the brim to actually see/shade the screen been pontificating on video mate, using the new flexshooter head and both tripods. So I have to use live view,problem is everytime I flip to portrait I knock me hat off which so far hasn't lost me a hare pic but is hilarious

and Jan how on earth should I know I'm poorly :LOL:they are in a PC but that don't help alot as it's me looking for them.

Forgive me both I'm finding it really hard not being able to do anything after surgery yesterday I'm under orders to be still. Trouble is I'm in a much better place then I expected to be so am a bit wired right now. I'm constantly being told to go to bed by shaz.which I don't think is for my health more to get rid of me:ROFLMAO:

Jan I will share big foot in ear later best go to bed or I'll probably get lynched:banana:

I can`t knock it Stu , if it does need a bit more on the left it`s minis cue and would be knit picking , very good composition in my opinion . I have seen lot`s of Hare Stretches , I have often said to my Misses . " Nothing Stretches like a Hare " . I have to ask , did you manage to get the arched back with the Hare on his toes ? It is usually part of the stretch . If you need a chat get in touch about your surgery , and how your doing . Get well soon , and well done .

Not sure on the arched back this occassion but have it elsewhere I'd have to have a dig Mark..... but yes nowt stretches like a hare and yes don't they do it ALOT !! I suppose it's always being ready for flight ?

I'm really good buddy hence me being a right PITA for Shaz I have to take it very easy mate real slow and let myself mend. But feeling ok makes that harder. I get so little time off there is so so much I want to do

thanks buddy (y)

Back