An ST24 Mondeo.

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to grab some nice pics when i was on my way home after being out with my mates in the evening on saturday.

Found a closed petrol station with the lights still on so had a really nice lighting setup there for me.

Anyway i'll let the pics do the talking.

Enjoy.

Any comments are welcome.

STOC01copy.jpg

STOC02copy.jpg

STOC04copy.jpg

STOC05copy.jpg

STOC06copy.jpg

STOC07copy.jpg

STOC08copy.jpg

STOC09copy.jpg

STOC10copy.jpg

STOC11copy.jpg

Good ones for the petrolheads of the forums Dal ... nicely taken advantage of ready lighting too ... (y)

Some nice detail shots too ... :D

You weren't standing on the bins for the down-views were you ... :naughty:

:p

nice set :)

Nice photo's Dal. Would that be a touch of Wooty Bling under the bonnet?

Good ones for the petrolheads of the forums Dal ... nicely taken advantage of ready lighting too ... (y)

Some nice detail shots too ... :D

You weren't standing on the bins for the down-views were you ... :naughty:

:p

nope, i set the camera on a timer then lifted the tripod onto the bin and let it stop wobbling before the timer went off. took a few attempts to get the framing right but i think it was well worth it.

nilagin - yup its all wooty bling under there :D

FABEROONIE PICS!!!!!! i drive a mondeo, its old and white, my friends refer to it as the jelly mould! would swap mine for that one :LOL:

Nice shots there m8 ........... could easily be used for a car magazine me thinks :D :D

as a matter of interest, is that battery cover safe? if the clamps were a little loose and turned wouldnt they short the battery out?

if only they had put the ST 3.0 engine in my cougar :( mind you i'd prob be dead if they had

As good as ever Dal! Love the first one.

cheers matey, i love the first one aswell but a bit dissapointed at the amount of noise in it.

xynamic- i'd be very suprised if the battery terminals moved at all as they are solid, but i will be getting some rubber to insulate them soon anyway :D

LOL I'm sure the terminals are quite secure :) I meant the clamps themselves (i know mine have come loose before when the nice people at ******** ( i better not say the name, but they have a huge ford dealership on edgware road) forgot to do them up
those clever people also changed my handbrake cable. I came back with a brake pad warning light on and they said it must just be a coincidence and nothing to do with them. of course, when i climbed under the car the brake pad sensor hadnt been put back on.. oh those cowboys in overalls, how i laughed :)
enough wandering off topic there now :)

I actually really like No 6 its the most interesting of the set IMO

LOL I'm sure the terminals are quite secure :) I meant the clamps themselves (i know mine have come loose before when the nice people at ******** ( i better not say the name, but they have a huge ford dealership on edgware road) forgot to do them up
those clever people also changed my handbrake cable. I came back with a brake pad warning light on and they said it must just be a coincidence and nothing to do with them. of course, when i climbed under the car the brake pad sensor hadnt been put back on.. oh those cowboys in overalls, how i laughed :)
enough wandering off topic there now :)
thats not a problem for me though as i never put my car in a garage unless the mechanic is a close friend. i dont trust anyone with my car so i know its always treated well by my mates.

Back