Analog cameras, still in your collection?

Edit My Images
No
I have a couple of old cameras and I use them a lot. Anyone else shooting analoge nowadays? What is your equipment?

My equipment:

457990285_0b4de76cbd.jpg

1975-OM-2-MD-1.jpg

olympus-pen-ee.jpg

Olympus-Trip.jpg

02contaflexWEB.jpg

FILM:
700646.jpg

May i point you in the directioin of the film and conventional section! Lots of us there shoot film!

I currently use a canon EF

Nice oly collection :)

pages and pages and pages and....well, you get the idea..:D

.."link"..........

and :welcome:

How much did you pay for your 124G? The prices have been absolutely rocketing recently.

And welcome to the forum!

Bessa R (in the for sale section :))
Trip.
Eos 30 with grip.
Jessops fixed focus jobbie.
Kodak Instamatic 36 (my very first camera I got when I was 10.)

I haven't used film for ages and if I could find good homes I'd sell all except the Kodak.

No pics yet but..I've been on a retro rampage lately.

Yashica D TLR
Yashicamat 124 TLR
Yashica 635 TLR

Minox PL

Canon 500N

Hunting for a nice cheap Nikon FM now + 50mm & 85mm F1.8's as I can't afford a certain person above me's Bessa R ;)

I wouldn't call it a collection, nor would I call film cameras analogue.

I do have a few film cameras kicking about though - a couple of Nikon SLRs (F65 and F80), a couple of Russian rangefinders (IIRC, a Kiev and a something else) and a few compacts - a Nikon, a Canon and some APS; Canon, Fujifilm and Minolta. Got a feeling there's still an OM10 in the cupboard too, although that's my wife's, inherited from her Dad.

I have a Canon EOS30, only reason I have that is because it's not worth much selling it, and it takes all my current lenses.

Anyone else shooting analoge nowadays? What is your equipment?

I Still shoot a bit on film, yep...

Canon EOS-3
Canon EOS-5
Canon EOS-30
Canon A-1
Canonet QL19
FED-3
Yashica 108
Voigtlander Perkeo
Holga 120GN
Holga 120WPC
Kodak 35F
Kodak Instamatic 110

As for film - well - there's a box in the bottom of the 'fridge, and 2 more in the freezer - around 2000 frames or so worth at last count :shrug:

Then theres the chemicals and so forth for processing B&W, C41 and E6.

I've stopped short of picking up darkroom kit and setting up a wet printing setup, as i've no room for it until I clear a large amount of junk from the loft - that'll be the rainy-day-project for the rest of the year :LOL:

Nice couple of Ollies there...(y)

I still have a Nikon F3, had an F5 (grumble, grumble), a Leica M6, Pentax 67 and a Hasselblad 500...

Welcome aboard. I'm a recent convert to fillum stuff but as usual my obsessive/compulsive side won't let me just have the one camera so :

Voigtlander Bessa R3a
Voigtlander VF 101
Nikon F3
Ross Ensign Selfix 16-20

and a few others which need a little tlc before they can be used.

Andy

I have a few... and I'm in the "why analogue" camp as well... which implies mechanical... which implies most if not all the dSLR's are analogue too, and the Canon Pellix is digital!

Last edited:
Ho bloody ho... OK, I have a wee problem - but I'm not gonna change :LOL:

Ho bloody ho... OK, I have a wee problem - but I'm not gonna change :LOL:

I've said it before Arthur - I have to keep a lid on any activity where I could end up purchasing large numbers of things - i'm a complete pack-rat, and find it almost impossible to part with anything once i've bought it (even the broken ones like the EOS-5 and Canonet). So - I keep things to a small(ish) but generally manageable number before I find myself on one of those programs on sky tellly - Hoarding:Burried Alive or some such tosh!

What do I have?

Nikkormat 50mm F2 HC (great lens)
Nikon F2
Leica M4P

Rolleiflex T
Rolleiflex 3,5F
Hasselblad 500C/M

Loads of old folders (645-6x9)

Sinar F1 150mm Symmar 90mm super Angulon 75mm super Angulon

etc etc

The camera I'd love to keep if I could only have one would be a Rolleiflex.
My cup of T
99293011.jpg

I still have my F2 and FM and use them occasionally, and I'd quite like a Leica (probably an M3) but can't afford one at the moment. Threw out my other film cameras when I moved from South Africa. No regrets really, but I should have kept the little 35RC.

My lot:-
Nikon L35ad, EM & N2000, Canon AV1, T70 & T90, Centon K100, Minolta X-700, SRT101b and AFZ, Pentax S3, Praktica MTL3 & BC1, Konica Autoreflex TC, FT-1 & C35, Olympus Om10 & 20, Yashica T5D, Fuji STX-2, Bronica Etrs, Mamiya RB67 pro AND drum roll:- a Sony DSC-P92
.........recent past gear Tele Rolleiflex and Rollei SL66.

Just added to my Mamiya TLR's (C33 and C330) and Zenit 122:

Pentax Spotmatic
Fujica ST605

Came bundled with an impressively bad (!) Soligor 300mm and a few other bits.
I accidentally 'fixed' the sticking mirror on the Spotmatic by breaking something. I just happened to be seeing if the bronze bush on a lever that operates the mirror return/diaphragm was free, when it fell off......
I'll replace it when I find the right circlip (probably just after I realise I've lost the bush) but it seems to be working OK! A film through it will tell definitively.

My one and only is a Zenit 11 that I found in a garbage bin for electronic equipment! Takes great pictures though

Just added to my Mamiya TLR's (C33 and C330) and Zenit 122:

Pentax Spotmatic
Fujica ST605

Came bundled with an impressively bad (!) Soligor 300mm and a few other bits.
I accidentally 'fixed' the sticking mirror on the Spotmatic by breaking something. I just happened to be seeing if the bronze bush on a lever that operates the mirror return/diaphragm was free, when it fell off......
I'll replace it when I find the right circlip (probably just after I realise I've lost the bush) but it seems to be working OK! A film through it will tell definitively.

I have a spot F for canibalising, PM me if you need any bits.

Bill

My one and only is a Zenit 11 that I found in a garbage bin for electronic equipment! Takes great pictures though

I had this discussion with my brother-in-law and a colleague at work. They were arguing that some film cameras are "better" at taking photos than others. My view is that if you take away any of the functions and just say you put two camera's on a tripod and took a shot at 1/30, f4 on a roll of superia 400. The only difference would arise from the lens. Camera's are essentially just curtains that allow the user to let a controlled amount of light in. I love all my film cameras, but always enjoy this debate :)

I have a spot F for canibalising, PM me if you need any bits.

Bill
Cool. A few days time OK? I'm working stupid hours atm but getting a whole day off on Wed! Catch up on emails and maybe, just maybe, take some bloody photos :eek:
'Team' of 3, two off and they don't like the curmudgeonly relief doing the more customer-facing 7am-7pm Days :shrug:
Thanks again :)

Not too much, at all. Bargain I would say. There is one advertised by a UK dealer, this week, and he is wanting £245.00; mint and cased.

Oh, I would have said €120 is about right at the moment, especially if it's in good nick (which it certainly looks to be). £245 is absolutely extortionate though! I snagged mine for £66 in almost mint condition (perfect apart from a couple of paint chips on a few corners which could be sorted within minutes), everything working exactly as it should, and a flash + grip was thrown in for the price as well. It was about a year ago though and the prices seem to have gone through the roof in the past few months.

I seem to have a few but need to cut down.

Nikon F3, FM3A, FM
Leica R4
Olympus OM-1N, XA2
Voigtlander R2
Minox 35ML
Pentax Me Super
Holga 120N

All get used except the Pentax, I keep it as it was my first.

I'd love a medium format (apart from the Holga) but need to sell some of the 35mm kit first. I fancy a Mamiya 6 or 7 but they are probably out of my price range. :(

Back