NSFW And Again..... Driving Madness

How to win friends and influence people eh? ;)

Mmmm not sure he chose the most appropriate way to demonstrate his disagreement.

CRAZY! ..........White ankle socks? o_O (of differing lengths! :LOL: )

Last edited:
I'd have probably twatted the ginger whinger as well.

Hahaha. They should stick all these (the Merc-berks, Ronnie Pickering etc) on a memory card and send it to Mars.

"Life on Earth."

YOU GINGER $$$X! brilliant, Bus driver did the right thing, shut the window read the paper. He still gets paid over a tenner a hour whether he is driving or not. Ginger is left on the street. Seems to me the bus was almost though the narrow part of the road, ginger was being a prat not letting him complete his manoeuvre.

YOU GINGER $$$X! brilliant, Bus driver did the right thing, shut the window read the paper. He still gets paid over a tenner a hour whether he is driving or not. Ginger is left on the street. Seems to me the bus was almost though the narrow part of the road, ginger was being a prat not letting him complete his manoeuvre.
Fairly sure from what Ginger and the woman were saying it was the other way around, the bus was only just entering the contraflow. Best outcome would be sack the bus driver. I hate 'em loads of them think they own the road and try to barge through when they don't have right of way.

Typical bus driver in Edinburgh blocks an entrance to a side road so you can't turn into it.

I make a point of taking a note of the bus number and number plate- it really winds them up. :)

Just musing the fact that its OK to be derogatory to someone because of the colour of their hair, but not OK because of the colour of their skin ;)
My nose is slightly larger than average, no where near child catcher standards, but I get called big nose. Unless it is used maliciously, it is by no means derogatory. It is just descriptive, Ginger or Ginger lad, no real difference.

Bloody PC nonsense. I get the p*** ripped out of me for numerous things all the time, the way I dress, my hair, my sideburns, my local ethnicity etc etc. As above, bit of a lark who really gives a toss.

A good Skinhead mate of mine is ginger and I rib him all the time and he regularly takes the p*** out of himself about it. Some folk really need to get a sense of humour and a life.:rolleyes:

Yep,,,,,,,,and some people need to get out of the seventies;)

My dress sense may be in the seventies but my common sense is right up to date:).

"Mr Razvi [the bus driver] insists he was provoked by a racial slur.

He told MailOnline: 'Before he started filming he came up to me and said "I'm going to film you and make sure you lose your job you bald, black ****".

Hmm, does this sound a bit unlikely to anyone else, or is it just me?

He told MailOnline: 'Before he started filming he came up to me and said "I'm going to film you and make sure you lose your job you bald, black ****".

Dunno, I wasn't there and as such not in a position to call him a liar or doubt his honesty.

Why would it seem unlikely to you, is it because he is bald and coloured he might lie?

Most modern buses now record audio, even the passengers sitting nattering in the back seat.

I thought they might.

I wonder if the bus driver has made a complaint. Racial abuse is a very serious offense. :)

If a bus driver made a complaint every time he got abuse racial or otherwise he would spend half the week filling out reports. If your going to be a bus driver you need to have a thick skin and learn to ignore the daily rants of the public.

If a bus driver made a complaint every time he got abuse racial or otherwise he would spend half the week filling out reports. If your going to be a bus driver you need to have a thick skin and learn to ignore the daily rants of the public.

Surely not if it cost him his job?

Last edited:
Why would it seem unlikely to you, is it because he is bald and coloured he might lie?

Missed this because of the double post.

No. It seems unlikely to me because there was absolutely no mention of it in the video of the argument that followed.

Let's see if the driver makes a complaint, the in-bus CCTV will have captured it all. :)

Edit: for the record, in case there's any confusion, if it turns out that the car driver did racially abuse the bus driver and deliberately set out to lose him his job, then I hope they throw the book at him and give the bus driver his job back. We shall see. :)

Last edited:
Back