And Another One Goes

:(

Considering Ilford Delta is around 40 quid for 25 sheets, I'm not surprised they aren't shifting Neopan at 80 quid for 20 sheets.

I can never justify it in 54 but that's a blow. If it happens to 120 I might need to buy a chest freezer and move one of the children to the garden.

Sell all the children and use the proceeds to buy a shed and a HUGE freezer and film to fill it.

The blog states that was officially announced but I'm not able to find anything about it in the Fujifilm site.

I wonder if another B & W sheet film producer could be licensed to produce it in short runs if Fuji can't be arsed to?

They haven't been willing to listen to those sort of overtures before, eg when they axed one of the instant films...

And so the stockpiling begins. I'm pretty gutted about this tbh.

I thought after our discussion in Cornwall that you would be, its another kick in the head and the loss of choice is becomming an issue.

Yes it's one thing to lose Superia 200, a very much replaceable so-so film, but Acros has some unique characteristics in terms of reciprocity, so its loss is significant. It doesn't affect me as reported, but might well if it proceeds further into different formats. :(

Back