..and more Poppy's

There is a little story to this shot. I'm a hefty fellah and a lorry driver pulled up alongside me and said " you should see 'em from up here mate" so I did. Getting my ample backside up between his cab and trailer was amusing but he was right, the reds just blended in together.

Beautiful Brian where abouts are they?.. Thumbs up to the lorry driver lol.. How nice eh :)

Sent from Button Moon.....

Beautiful Brian where abouts are they?.. Thumbs up to the lorry driver lol.. How nice eh :)

On the A605 toward Oundle, there is a branch off off the main road and 50 mtrs on is a track, they are the only one's I've come across this year.

Attachments

• Poppys.JPG
    Poppys.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
You can just see the branch off in the little map. One or two nice places in the vicinity as well.

Ah yes, there are some lovely views and locations a long that route.. I'm carless at the moment so there'll be no poppies for me anyway but there was a gorgeous field near me at ravensthorpe but doesn't seem to have them this year, used to always be cameras there

Ah yes, there are some lovely views and locations a long that route.. I'm carless at the moment so there'll be no poppies for me anyway but there was a gorgeous field near me at ravensthorpe but doesn't seem to have them this year, used to always be cameras there

The fields that had them last year in my area are also only crops this year. Looking for them yesterday, it was just by chance I caught a flash of red out of the corner of my eye that I came across these. The ground level shots were less appealing so I'm grateful to the lorry driver for letting me up there. Was I wrong to ask him "you won't drive off with me will you.." thinking about it now it makes me laugh.

Hahaha! You have a point, he could have ;)

Back