And some more...Fairford

Edit My Images
No
Bit late but here are a few of my Fairford pictures, as posted Saturday was the best day leaving Sunday with showers followed by more showers.

I had a Friat ticket which I used on the Saturday and went off base for the Sunday, all in all a good weekend but could have done with a bit more blue sky and fluffy clouds.

On with the show..

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1512.jpg

DSC_1553.jpg

DSC_1560.jpg

DSC_1957.jpg

DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_2086.jpg

DSC_2883.jpg

DSC_2916.jpg

DSC_2705.jpg

and a few more below.
Iain

Superb set.:clap:

All of them very nice indeed - was going to list my favourites, but the list was getting rather large...

Wicked set - number 9 for me!
Thanks willbaroo

nice set, particularly like the EF-18
Pretty special jet, thanks for the reply.

Superb set.:clap:
(y)

Well done , great set
(y)

Wow , they are all great
many thanks.

All of them very nice indeed - was going to list my favourites, but the list was getting rather large...
(y) Thanks Chris

Fantastic stuff! All very clear, crisp and detailed images. Definitely got a good technique going there :)

Fantastic set of images Iain.....I think we are as of one with the Red's cross-over shots, (sorry if it was intensional), but I usually pick the wrong one, apparently it always the one on the right. If you haven't tried it already, I can recommend Totterdown Farm as a great location outside of the show, they use it as the B axis for their displays.

Peter

Fantastic stuff! All very clear, crisp and detailed images. Definitely got a good technique going there :)
thanks (y)

Fantastic set of images Iain.....I think we are as of one with the Red's cross-over shots, (sorry if it was intensional), but I usually pick the wrong one, apparently it always the one on the right. If you haven't tried it already, I can recommend Totterdown Farm as a great location outside of the show, they use it as the B axis for their displays.Peter
Cheers Pete, and good to see you on Sunday morning.

superb set #9 and #18 for me
Cheers HCK

Very nce set iain - like the hornet in particular, quite photogenic imo.

Now I know who you are here and good to meet you on Saturday.

Cheers Graham
Hi Graham, thanks for finding me here, yes it was good to meet you as well on Saturday.
When I have a few minutes I will pm you some details (y)

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, I'm still trying to get over not being in the Lakes on Saturday, your pictures were superb (y)

#1, #9 and #18 - just stunning (y)

I particularly like the detail in #1 and the crop in the others - superb work, some of the best I've seen from Fairford

Back