And some more portrait shots! comments please...

• Thread starter englandshottest2
  • Start date
E

englandshottest2

Happy New Year all.... well have gotten some more portrait studio shots of my 'volunteer'...
I thought he looked quite hot in these (lol, and sexy too!) had kinda that old 70's glam thing going on about him.
Anyway, I'd REALLY appreciate ALL comments, and critiques, good and bad. They're most appreciated...

No.1
messingaround_0028-1s.jpg

No.2
messingaround_0022-1s.jpg

No.3
messingaround_0024-1s.jpg

No.4
messingaround_0026-1s.jpg

No.5
messingaround_0023-1s.jpg

No.6
messingaround_0027-1s.jpg

No.7
messingaround_0025-1s.jpg

Thanxxx!

He still looks really bored, just now he has no clothes on.

number three is good. Dont think he looks bored, just distant!!!!!!!

What was your inspiration for the shoot ?
What mood did you ask the model to use ?
lighting looks ok,
nice catcheye in all shots, I just think the subject looks bland...

Happy New Yr !!! ;)

lol, well he didn't wanna go below you know where, so's why it had to be cropped there!

I suppose the chap DOES have a bored look on his face at all times...just his general look, and when shooting, I tried to make him feel as relaxed as possible and give me some natural looks with strong eye contact, etc....

oh, and re: 'mood' and 'inspiration'...I said to him that I thought it be best if he envisioned himself just floating and get very relaxed, etc... (as I was trying to get that floating in black look), but I got quite a few others where he was in a 'structural' type pose, showcasing all of his body's contours, etc. in poses like sculptures, but he has kind of a 'pretty' guy look, so turned into a bit of glam as well.

Hi Alex...I home you dont mind me havin a play about with this image :) I noticed that you had your edit-icon ticked. :)
If you dont like it I will remove it.
I just wondered what the image would look like in BW.
Then I played about wtih levels to give a bit more "high-key" whiter effect against the black background.

2154337152_458f065b8d_o.jpg

This was Image no6, and it may be a little bit "too" white on the RHS of his face, but I just did it quickly to show you what I was meaning :)

Hi Alex...I home you dont mind me havin a play about with this image :) I noticed that you had your edit-icon ticked. :)
If you dont like it I will remove it.
I just wondered what the image would look like in BW.
Then I played about wtih levels to give a bit more "high-key" whiter effect against the black background.

2154337152_458f065b8d_o.jpg

ahh nice! didn't have much time last night to play around with them, basically they're as they are straight from the cam. looks nice in mono, too

makes me think rock group front man. a bit chilli peppers ish.
think i like no2 the best.
he has to be confident to let it all hang out, so to speak.
nice work. was he happy with them? would imagine he was.

thanx for the comments :)! Yea, he did actually like them, I thought he was very photogenic, too!

He's got a VERY 70's look to him, but i feel more like the Rocky Horror-esque and a little feminin. i was looking at them thinking its just screaming out for a B&W convertion!! Well done Dell.. but uv made him look a bit mad!! lol.. good effect though.. I was thinking about a more classical B&W with good contrast.. id have a go myself but im not great at it!! lol..

I've got quite a few B&W's of him, when I first showed them around just about everyone's first reaction was 'the Led Zepplin tryouts are that way' lol. the B&W gives the classic 70's feel, whilst I still loved the colouring in his face and found it to be very attractive.

Back