Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
...... :shrug: ........ :shrug:

Guesses please :)

not long to wait for this
quite excited!
As for a guess i'd like something like Free. That would be cool

I'd like something on large quarry or plant machinary so I can just take my camera to work haha

lol still no sign of the topic :( :( :(

He is probably shoting his picture now to get a head start :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I know what it is :naughty:

keep an eye on the Challenges, Competitions section for the announcement

Any chance we can get these pulled on a Friday so that we have two weekends to think about and get our shots (so the week goes from the Friday to the second Sunday)? I've really suffered the past two weeks because I've had business appointments at the weekends meaning I'm at a real time premium to get the shots and ended up having to do real 'quick and nasty' photos just to keep in the challenge :(

Any chance we can get these pulled on a Friday so that we have two weekends to think about and get our shots (so the week goes from the Friday to the second Sunday)? I've really suffered the past two weeks because I've had business appointments at the weekends meaning I'm at a real time premium to get the shots and ended up having to do real 'quick and nasty' photos just to keep in the challenge :(

Agreed, this would be good!

Louise, where bouts in west sussex are ya???

great new topic!! :)

Present? What the...? Hmm, this is going to take a portion of, no, all my cunning to come up with something.

Back