Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Gorgeous light again this evening:

DSC_3826.jpg

DSC_3825.jpg

Comments welcome! :)

Very nice Joe. Do like the wings in no 1.

Nice work Joe! I find the tree in the background a little 'bright' and distracting, but other than that... spot on :)

Very, very nice iamges. Love no. 1 :clap:

Great shots indeed, and very good light as well. SE Owls often patrol the salt marshes around the Severn Estuary near where I live about this time of the year but we've had hardly any this year.

Nice work Joe! I find the tree in the background a little 'bright' and distracting, but other than that... spot on :)

Agree, take a chainsaw next time Joe and do some groundwork FFS................:D

Two lovely captures Joe (y)

Agree, take a chainsaw next time Joe and do some groundwork FFS................:D

Will do! :D

Cracking shots Joe - made us wait, didn't they?!

Yup! Again!

they certainly did make us wait Pete :)

Not bad Joe :) did Lesley get anything ?

another couple of good ones Joe was just going to ask the same as Ian did Ladybird get anything

Not much worth posting so she says! 420mm and 6mp not enough apparently! I think she needs that D90 ;)

they certainly did make us wait Pete :)

Not bad Joe :) did Lesley get anything ?

another couple of good ones Joe was just going to ask the same as Ian did Ladybird get anything

Will do! :D

Yup! Again!

Not much worth posting so she says! 420mm and 6mp not enough apparently! I think she needs that D90 ;)

Hi everyone! was lovely to meet you at the weekend, and, despite being right next to Joe I don't think I got anything worth posting, I'm not too worried though as it was wonderful just watching the owls, and I did get plenty of panning practice even if no shots! :)

........I NEED A D90!!!!!!!!!! :p

Superb pair of images really well caught
Regards
Richard aka Lost

Back