And we're off

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
New motoX season started today ,not the best of days weather wise ,cold and wee blinks of sunshine.Anyways here's a few from today peeps C&C please .:)
imgp5106.jpg

imgp4911.jpg

imgp5029.jpg

imgp5138.jpg

Bikes aint my thing at all MX, but these are awsome, lovely colours (y)

Like the last one best for me ...is there a site where i can find out if there is anything going on near me for this sport?
Cheers ta .. not sure about down your way,maybe try google it .If Dods still on here he might have a better idea

Bikes aint my thing at all MX, but these are awsome, lovely colours (y)
Ta for your comments.The wife and i are going to the snowman rally next month up here near Inverness

nice set Sean, light was nice in the morning :)

nice set, last one is fantastic, I was going to go yesterday but family commitments prevented it, looks like the light was good..............isn't it always the way!!! will be going to GMCC next weekend though, anyone else?? again nice set, well jealous.

As been said love the last picture. But they are all very good.

Like #2 and #4.

Hoping to get some MX action in 2008 - you give me some ideas to aim for as I have never tried it before!

great pics. My cousins doing the british supercross championship this year. He's at the london arena next month but i dont think i'll get close enough to get any pics. Hopefully out for practise this weekend so if i get any pics i'll show em!!
Neil

Thanks everyone for your comments ,i'm no expert but there's no rules in this type of photogaphy ,Dods set are a great example of this (y)

Back