Non UK Andalucia - landscapes & urban photography locations needed

Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Heading over to Andalucia in early January for a 5-day roadtrip.
We'll most likely be basing ourselves in Granada and Seville.
Any advice for architectural highlights, good vantage points/photo locations in the cities, good spots for sunset/sunrise/ blue hour would be appreciated. Also looking for tips on good views in the countryside, amazing landscapes, picturesque towns etc. Places we would like to visit outside the cities are the Sierra Nevada, Ronda and some of the white villages. Any other photogenic locations too if anyone has recommendations

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Chris

Not sure if this is too late....

In Seville the the metropol parasol is strange modern building, you can pay a couple of euro to travel up at night for a great viewing spot of the whole city.
Also in the evening there are a couple of hotels with rooftop terraces opposite the cathedral where you can probably take a couple of snaps while having a drink.
You can also get a nice view of the city from La Giralda tower.

Plaza de Espana is next to the park. Beautiful buildings covered in amazing tile work, a fountain and a huge moat. Def worh checking out.

Seville has really pretty old streets which are usually pretty quiet early in the mornings, take a stroll around the santa cruz neighborhood.

Check out the Real Alcazar. You can reserve tickets in advance, I got there early in the morning before all the crowds hit, but I found the light wasn't great that time because everything was in shade. Maybe visit around lunchtime when it gets quiet.

Hope this helps

Enjoy your trip

Back