Andalucia

Name
Claudio
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

here's some photos from my recent trip to andalucia, I hope they all fit here, I mean as category, urban and architecture. It has been my first trip with my new second hand d90. Just wish I had more time for more candids, as usual C&C are welcomed.

1)
PlazadeEspana.jpg

2)
Grittyguitar.jpg

3)
Andalucia_0349.jpg

4)
Andalucia_0279.jpg

5)
Andalucia_0276.jpg

6)
Alhambrafountains.jpg

Thanks for looking

I think No2 is probably my favourite - the composition is excellent - although No6 is lovely too. Done a fair bit of travelling in the region too (put up a few pictures in this section last night) and all the cities are very photogenic, Seville especially.

Very nice. I like your PP. Is the last one La Alhambra, Granada?
Kris

Thank you very much, Kris the last one is the Alhambra, fantastic place, and had to wait a while to take a clean shot with no people on the background.Ricardo the n5 was also taken at the Alhambra-Granada.Theres a fine art museum on the first floor of that building.Mark, I am gonna have a look at your thread if I find it. Loved seville and all andalucia, as usual feel like did not have enough time, drove about too much and not enough time for photos, but see what comes in the future :)

Thank you very much, Kris the last one is the Alhambra, fantastic place, and had to wait a while to take a clean shot with no people on the background.Ricardo the n5 was also taken at the Alhambra-Granada.Theres a fine art museum on the first floor of that building.Mark, I am gonna have a look at your thread if I find it. Loved seville and all andalucia, as usual feel like did not have enough time, drove about too much and not enough time for photos, but see what comes in the future :)

To my shame I have yet to visit Granada, but it is the next on my list!

Back