Andy's 52

I seem to have missed this one too. Have to agree with the others on this. Idea was there, but not sure if it works for me either. But, to reitterate bigsteves sentiments, well done for keeping it going.

Yeah its not my best effect, just didnt know what else to do :(

Again, its a poor effect, sometimes I feel I should stop doing this as im getting poor results.

33uvk9x.jpg

Hmmm, I think I like it, I like how the salt one has more wear especially. Stick with it!!!

Not sure about Mono, the idea works, I think the focus point is a little too far back though. I really like Season. The pots look old and well used, and the image helps bring that out. Stick with it, I've had plenty of weeks that I've felt exactly the same way, and I'm sure the others have too.

I think your being a bit hard on yourself tbh, you cant get on with every theme :hugs:

I agree. You've come up with some original and well-executed ideas (I'd never have thought of 'exposed' wire, for example, and as far as Season is concerned, I like the monotone look and for some reason they reminded me of lighthouses! So it made me smile, too.

Good luck with Grunge. (y)

Jean

I think season was a difficult week (God, I have 2 weeks to do and grunge is the worst yet :thinking:) As said before stick with it. You're being a little hard on yourself. I'm just gonna post a filler picture any week I can't fulfill the theme. At the end of the day it's all about getting out and taking shots. :)

Back