Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
14804788824_b942fa2299_b.jpg

14620623867_f3c9ed6a7d_b.jpg

14804787634_715bac491e_b.jpg

9642430247_8f08f12db1_b.jpg

Mixed feelings on these. Like the subject, composition and colours, but 1 & 2 seem to have a bit too much clarity applied for my taste, and number 4 has an odd sky that doesn't look like it belongs.

The way that you've ignore the ground and cropped a little higher makes the heads look like they're floating, which in this case adds a slightly mystical effect.

Sorry you don't like the images but we all see things differently, thank goodness. As with any image I process it to the way I like it, other certainly may not like it, but thats the fun of photography for me. Sometimes I make a complete mess and other times it works. Maybe your right .. both 1 + 2 have been published on numerous occassions, not that that changes the impression you have. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment and I respect your thoughts. :)

The set captures the beauty of these rocks very well.(y)

Sorry you don't like the images but we all see things differently, thank goodness. As with any image I process it to the way I like it, other certainly may not like it, but thats the fun of photography for me. Sometimes I make a complete mess and other times it works. Maybe your right .. both 1 + 2 have been published on numerous occassions, not that that changes the impression you have. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment and I respect your thoughts. :)

I didn't say I didn't like them - I had assumed that you posted them here with a specific desire that they be critiqued, and I was trying to be helpful. Congratulations on having them published multiple times, but perhaps Photos For Pleasure (the non-critique part of the forum) is a better place if you're looking to share images for us to enjoy un-critically.

Last edited:
I didn't say I didn't like them - I had assumed that you posted them here with a specific desire that they be critiqued, and I was trying to be helpful. Congratulations on having them published multiple times, but perhaps Photos For Pleasure (the non-critique part of the forum) is a better place if you're looking to share images for us to enjoy un-critically.

I have taken on board you comments, didn't mean to sound bolshy. I am more than happy for people to say as they see it and that is useful. ;)

Back