Anglesey Circuit

Hi ya
ahhh Anglesey ,the island in the sun :LOL: Great circuit but can be difficult to get to the best spots .
For a 1st ime I think you've done just great though I'm no expert .
Focus seems spot on ,background out just enough ,well done (y)

Hi, I spend quite a bit of time at Anglesey, best spectator spot imho is either peel or leading into the corkscrew.

I was on School Gate Marshalling this trackday good shots

Island in the sun, I like it Blondie :)
I live there, and have spent a few days at the track.
Will put a couple up for you all to tear into :)

^^lol, me too only all mine are way too rubbish to post here

Do you have any pictures of me? White 106 Rallye R76 VGC

Probably one of the better instruction videos for Action photography. Follow what he does and you shouldn't go too wrong. I tried some 1/60th pans this weekend and surprised with how reasonable "some"of my shots were. (See my other thread)

I love Karl's videos, his enthusiast is infectious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYh9jaypYQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYh9jaypYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Hi Phil, great shots for your first time, bet it was freezing though, roll on summer. Sharon. :wave:

What a b*****y racket they make at that place in an otherwise tranquil and beautiful section of the coast.

How planning permission was ever granted for a race track in such a location I just don't understand.

Hmmm wonder if they make more noise than than the Hawks flying out of RAF Valley. Sharon :thinking:

What a b*****y racket they make at that place in an otherwise tranquil and beautiful section of the coast.

How planning permission was ever granted for a race track in such a location I just don't understand.

They have just had permission to modernise the pits, build garages and a new race control :)

It makes use of former military land. It brings in revenue to the local economy - in particular a good pub and a fish and chip shop in Rhosniger, amongst other benefits - as well as motorsports enthusiasts to the area which they may return to for holidays.

:LOL: People like you make me laugh!! Your ruining motorsport. Shut up and get over it! Would you complain about a farm smelling?

:LOL: People like you make me laugh!! Your ruining motorsport. Shut up and get over it! Would you complain about a farm smelling?

Wow. I think thats what you call a verbal "clothes line" :)

:eek: nearly as bad as the people that move next to a race circuit then complain about the noise. They should not have moved there. Nice pics by the way. And they make less noise than the jets out of vally.

Chris - hi, I thought I would drop you a line. I was R76 VGC's first owner - named Bart by my kids - very fitting. You may not know but the engine was tuned by L.A.D Engineering in Morecombe. As a result it retained all the low down torque of an 8V but provided far more high end power like a 16V. Anyway, it is good to hear Bart is still up to mischief - regards, Brian

Back