Anglesey coastal shores

Edit My Images
No
A set from a night spent on Anglesey from last year.

IMG_8214.jpg

IMG_8301_2.jpg

IMG_8314_3.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8337_2.jpg

IMG_8343.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely set of photo's. Did you place the seaweed in no.1? If not, good spot, the green against the rocks is very good.
No. 6 is special, the orange and blue of the sky and the cool blueness of the water is amazing. Just one small gripe is that on the left hand side of the horizon I can see some very small lights.
No. 7 is the only one I am not too keen on, this is down to the blurryness of the seaweed in the water. Composition is very good though.

Did you mean to number them all as 1? :p

I like number 1 the best :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wacky:

Lovely set of photo's. Did you place the seaweed in no.1? If not, good spot, the green against the rocks is very good.
No. 6 is special, the orange and blue of the sky and the cool blueness of the water is amazing. Just one small gripe is that on the left hand side of the horizon I can see some very small lights.
No. 7 is the only one I am not too keen on, this is down to the blurryness of the seaweed in the water. Composition is very good though.

Did you mean to number them all as 1?

Thanks guys :D

I didn't place the seaweed. Guess what the light streak is in 6 then? ;)

Ooops I have renumbered them now :bonk:

Last edited:
Like them all, but no. 6 is my fav - it's got that alien landscape look to it (y)

Awsome set mate. 1 doesn't really do it for me, but 2 through 7 are absolutely stunning. 6 would have to be my pick of the bunch though, really love this type of shot. The colours, textures and composition are all spot on. (y)

Excellent. The first five are the winners for me. And number #1 is sooper! What a great detail shot with stunning light, colour and texture. :)

Excellent. The first five are the winners for me. And number #1 is sooper! What a great detail shot with stunning light, colour and texture. :)

Indeed 1 is lovely imo. For all the reasons 68lbs said. All the other seascape are nice too, well composed and processed. The only one I am not too sure on is the last one. The foreground doesn't look right imo about half way up the image, slightly too blurry I feel. Apart from that thumbs up.

Thanks very much guys :D

Cracking lighting in them all, think I've seen one or two of these before Sie, at least the Church bay ones ?

simon

Cheers mate :) Yes I did post these on another forum sometime back.

nice set, is the light streak a distant ship?

Yes it's a ferry leaving holyhead :)

AWESOME

And I still hate you :D

:LOL::D:D

Indeed 1 is lovely imo. For all the reasons 68lbs said. All the other seascape are nice too, well composed and processed. The only one I am not too sure on is the last one. The foreground doesn't look right imo about half way up the image, slightly too blurry I feel. Apart from that thumbs up.

I quite agree on the last one. Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't for the same reasons mentioned. I put it up too see if it was the general concencous.

Last edited:
Great set of photos, would you mind telling what shutter you used to get that effect with the water. ;)

Great set of photos, would you mind telling what shutter you used to get that effect with the water. ;)

They all have varying shutter speeds:

2 - 1 sec
3 - 6 sec
4 - 2 sec
5 - 6 sec
6 - 90 sec
7 - 30 sec

Great shots, I particularly like the last two. But really nice set.

Thanks a lot guys it means a lot! :D

Back