Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Went for a walk this morning to Anglezarke Near Chorley Lancashire, C+C Welcome

3071891848_85489ee400_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Yep, gotta agree with Hunter. Nice colour and great reflections.

Andy

Thanks Lee, Andy and Hunter, (y) thought this would have gor more comments

Me too. Its funny how sometimes images don't get commented on and some, which to my mind aren't as good, get loads.
I've just done a quick bit of maths and it seems that about 10% comments to views ratio is average so for example Ed Gary gets 250 views and 25 comments and the panorama I put on last night gets 25 views and 2 comments, about the same really. Wish I was popular:shake:

Andy

i do like this image, and near new chorley had something like this.
The reflection is great.

Beautiful scenery Dave, captured very well. Gorgeous colour and detail. Lovely reflection :clap:

A nice shot Dave with good reflections. In a larger view does the frost on the background hills stand out a bit more than on this small shot.

Have you got permission from the water board to keep going on to their land :LOL:

Far too much foreground sand/gravel IMHO. It detracts from what is a really good shot

Great scenery, lovely colours and a terrific reflection. Like it a lot.

Beautiful shot Dave, lovely tones and colours, the reflection is spot on!

I really do like that, I do like all the gravel but would be interested to see a shot without it (if it exists) lovely shots though, looks like an excellent location well captured (y)

I think its a beautiful shoot. I think sometimes people don't comment if they've haven't got anything constructive to add

A nice shot Dave with good reflections. In a larger view does the frost on the background hills stand out a bit more than on this small shot.

Have you got permission from the water board to keep going on to their land :LOL:

Thanks Mark LOL I sneak on

Far too much foreground sand/gravel IMHO. It detracts from what is a really good shot

Thanks OG, I Thought about that my self I did have another shot but accidentally dumped it :bang: could crop it though

i do like this image, and near new chorley had something like this.
The reflection is great.

Thanks Gaz

Beautiful scenery Dave, captured very well. Gorgeous colour and detail. Lovely reflection :clap:

Thanks Maureen, it was a beautiful crisp day

Great scenery, lovely colours and a terrific reflection. Like it a lot.

Cheers Russell youll have to come over and I'll show you some places here abouts

Beautiful shot Dave, lovely tones and colours, the reflection is spot on!

Many Thanks

I really do like that, I do like all the gravel but would be interested to see a shot without it (if it exists) lovely shots though, looks like an excellent location well captured (y)

Cheers Tom, Ill give it a crop and post it

I think its a beautiful shoot. I think sometimes people don't comment if they've haven't got anything constructive to add

Thanks, Yes that true same for me also sometimes dont comment,

Me too. Its funny how sometimes images don't get commented on and some, which to my mind aren't as good, get loads.
I've just done a quick bit of maths and it seems that about 10% comments to views ratio is average so for example Ed Gary gets 250 views and 25 comments and the panorama I put on last night gets 25 views and 2 comments, about the same really. Wish I was popular:shake:

Andy

Thanks Andy, I wish My shots were as popular

Thanks for looking everyone and your kind comments

Dave

Last edited:
The first ones really good but this is even better. Just the reflections make it a stunning image. Well done mate.

Andy

As said above I did like the first one, but that cropped version is something else (y) Lovely shot, processing works really well imo and the reflection is perfect! Pretty sure that would be hanging on the wall if it was mine :D

Have to agree I on seeing the first shot I thought it looked lovely and on review of the crop it seems the foreground distracted a little and has really brought the focus in on the main area. (y)

Both shots are good but the edit is superb. I'd be printing that one if it were mine(y)

Looks a lovely bit of the country there.Reflection in water is great.Edit definately gives a different view.

As said above I did like the first one, but that cropped version is something else (y) Lovely shot, processing works really well imo and the reflection is perfect! Pretty sure that would be hanging on the wall if it was mine

Thanks Tom, it does look better thanks for the advice Im thinking of getting it printed (y)

Have to agree I on seeing the first shot I thought it looked lovely and on review of the crop it seems the foreground distracted a little and has really brought the focus in on the main area.

Cheers (y)

Both shots are good but the edit is superb. I'd be printing that one if it were mine

Thanks mark (y)

Looks a lovely bit of the country there.Reflection in water is great.Edit definately gives a different view.

Cheers Jaco (y)

love it!!! had a wow factor for me

Ta very muchly (y)

Thanks again everyone your comments are appreciated (y)

Dave

Last edited:
Back