Daily Another 365

11382456434_7aab29b177_z.jpg

11382542263_907ef738bf_z.jpg

Good stuff - for me the ring shot is a bit too tightly cropped - I think I'd prefer to see a bit more.
Looks a little distorted perhaps too - bulging out in the centre - could easily be fixed in post though...
Hope I am not being too critical...

Not too critical at all Jeff....it's that, which makes me progress. ;)

Haven't really been "in the mood" for any "materpieces" with one thing and another. Typical Christmas stuff (more personal shots than anything of course) and my health in general making me a little less enthusiastic. Also learning to use a new camera and waiting for my flash gun for it, seems to be limiting...I don't think I realised how much I actually use the flash in the winter months.

Anyway, in no particular order (and I *think* that brings me upto date)

keyboard
by Daisy In The Dark (MagicMynx), on Flickr

Giraffe
More about the PP than the image really...

Cards

Cat

Cat

Really great catch up the nativity is a cracking shot, sorry to hear you have had some health issues. I hope that's all sorted now and your enjoying the new camera.
thank you
Brilliant work, keep it up. I do have a question though; how did you get that keyboard so clean???
thank you.
hehe - new laptop....trust me, it won't stay clean for long! lol
It's also raised, so the keys stick out of a panel with holes for the keys, if that makes sense?

Liking the latest shots Nattelie - 'Beads' and your 'selfie' work really well.. did you do any processing on the selfie as it looks more than a normal type of shot if that makes sense... lol

Liking the latest shots Nattelie - 'Beads' and your 'selfie' work really well.. did you do any processing on the selfie as it looks more than a normal type of shot if that makes sense... lol
Yes, I did. I did a monochrome conversion using silver efex plugin and had that at an opacity of about 20%, over the colour image. I've done a few similar and I'm quite enjoying them. I guess I'm learning just as much in PP as I am in photography.

Thats something I've got to start learning yet - no idea where to start so I guess I'll be hunting out some Youtube tutorials.. lol

Love the effect in post processing. Have seen other photos done using silver effects and they look great! Think I may have to invest. Definately make them better than a normal B&W conversion.

Good lookin' cat too! :)

Back