Another 400 f5.6 thread

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
:D

I'm rather interested in this lens at the moment as an addition to my bag, but the local shops have never got it in stock so i've never managed to get a decent look at it.

Can an owner of it please :D post a few images of it so I can gauge it's size and also what this fixed hood looks like etc.

cheers Df :D

I have one and i haven't used it yet :eek: each weekend when i have time it rains (or snows!) :(

well as it's still in shop condition, remind yourself of what it looks like and get some images of it :D

no one out there wants to do some shots of the lens:crying: :crying: :crying:

The important statement in your first post was "addition to my bag". It'll never see the light of day :p ;)

Here`s one I did yesterday, I`m sorry It`s only scrap

Canon 400 5.6 with 1.4 ext iso 3200 canon 40d

IMG_0657_done_filtered_resized.jpg

All of my kite images are taken with this lens
IMG_5881_seen_sumfin_filtered_resized.jpg

Thanks chaps

I bit the bullet in the end, and if all goes well i might have it in time for the chester zoo meet.

A bit late but this may help :D

Canon 400mm F5.6 and Sigma 300-800mm F5.6

2006092506.jpg

Thanks for that Pete, it doesn't look too big to carry all day.

What body is on the sigma, your siggy lists 2x 20ds.....but they are different bodies :D

After seeing that image i've just remembered i'll need another 200pl QR plate to mount it on my tri / mono pods

Those are not my cameras or lenses

I had PM off Kerso earlier this evening saying it should be with me by tomorrow......so as i'm out early tomorrow, it looks like a trip to the sorting office to collect it.

I've got to be honest and say Kerso has been great all the way through, contact at every stage in good time. (y) lets hope royal fail can keep their end of the bargain.

Back