Another Blue Tit.............

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_G2G2764-Edit.jpg

Comments and critique always appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for stopping in and looking :)

Nice shot! Great sharpness and detail, is that still snow on that branch ?!?

Cheers for your comments Chris. Was taken a few days back and only just catching up with dome editing.

Nice shot, like the composition.

Thank you Ken.

i like the composition and pose, as for the snow...a bonus (y) Looks sharp to me :cool: Wish I could do this :thinking:

Cheers Tina, sometimes they oblige land in the right spot.

Tom

Great perch, detail, and composition, just lacks a tiny bit of 'eye sparkle'.(y)

simply beautiful (y)

Great perch, detail, and composition, just lacks a tiny bit of 'eye sparkle'.(y)

excellent shot.

Cant get any better than this Tom,a cracking capture,nice pose,perch and sharp. Thank you

Cant fault this Tom, really like it, its a lovely shot, very well done (y)

simply beautiful (y)

Looks good to me

ithink this is well nice how it,s perched on branch cool
regards ian

Great capture. (y)

Appreciate your comments, many thanks to you all.

Tom

Thats a cracking shot of a little beauty, I have a couple that flits about in my garden, they are pretty nippy little blighters, always on the move. You have been lucky that the subject obliged with a handsome pose. Love the bokeh as well, are you using a 2.8 by any chance?

Very good capture Tom,

Regards ,

John

Thank you very much John for your comments.

Thats a cracking shot of a little beauty, I have a couple that flits about in my garden, they are pretty nippy little blighters, always on the move. You have been lucky that the subject obliged with a handsome pose. Love the bokeh as well, are you using a 2.8 by any chance?

Thank you Paul - it was taken with a Canon 2.8.

it is just.....
another pretty picture from you

Thank you Piotr, glad you like it.

Tom

Great composition Tom , plus nice and sharp (y)

Cheers Richard nothing like a warm hide with creature comforts :D

Tom

:thinking:Hmmm are you having a dig at me like Trev :D or are you the same as me and staying indoors :D:naughty::D

Keep up the good work mate (y)

Regards

Richard

:thinking:Hmmm are you having a dig at me like Trev :D or are you the same as me and staying indoors :D:naughty::D

Keep up the good work mate (y)

Regards

Richard

Lets just say I am learning from you about creature comforts :D

Tom

Back