Another Bluebell

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Had another go before the dew dried up.

bbell.jpg

Another stunner. :clap:

lovely defined dew, nice mottled "woodland" ish background, clean composition (only minor gripe is the clipping of the top bud) & great light. As Chuckurbarla says, a stunner!

Well worth going back for :D

Forgot to mention the background is heather in flower

Thats a beautifully exposed flowerhead, I really like it, really 'pops'.
Something feels a bit wrong about the composition crop though, not sure but maybe portrait would have suited better.
Still lovely though.

Got a problem now, going up to visit one day soon and not sure whether to take a bottle or bouquet.

The answer begins with 'b' but doesn't end in 't'. But he doesn't drink whiskey he said.

Looked at the ones in the other thead but this is my favourite. It always amazes me how well nature can put together colours that just wouldn't work in a contrived situation.

Got a problem now, going up to visit one day soon and not sure whether to take a bottle or bouquet.

Just bring yer camera and we will go in search of Roe (y) You can bring me up to speed on my pal Casper too. I am sure he will have been in a scrape or two since I last saw him.:LOL:

Oooh I like this too! Though I think a bit more room top and bottom would really make it great. Nice colours you got there ;)

Back