Another comp win

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
I dont usualy do this with images that have won photo competitions, i do keep them to myself and close freinds ,however i won the category last year with a little owl image ,but this year i won the overhaul image which was quite pleasing more so as it was the Bearded tit i got in awful conditions ,misty,drizzly and windy in Norfolk this May ,just goes to show that its always worth while sticking at it no matter what the conditions ....also soom good prizes worth over £1500
Overhaul winner by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

Last edited:
And with the quality of your shots this is a well worth win.

Reactions: den
Nice work Den out of interest which magazine is this ? And did you get a Gold Crest in April 2017 BBC Wildlife?

Well done Dennis, you are getting a real dab hand at capturing superb images of our feathered friends :)

Nice work Den out of interest which magazine is this ? And did you get a Gold Crest in April 2017 BBC Wildlife?
Landlove magazine ,i did get the Goldcrest in the Mag, i have also just been informed that that image as been shorlisted as well from the BBC for the calendar ..had a few images sugested(from a pro wildlife photographer )that i should enter in larger comps,keep forgeting though ,plus its not the reason i do it,its my wife that sugest them to me.

Last edited:
Landlove magazine ,i did get the Goldcrest in the Mag, i have also just been informed that that image as been shorlisted as well from the BBC for the calendar ..had a few images sugested(from a pro wildlife photographer )that i should enter in larger comps,keep forgeting though ,plus its not the reason i do it,its my wife that sugest them to me.

Nice I was asking as I subscribed to readly this week in my iPad and love it so did a search for your name and it came up in that magazine in April :) it doesn't have landlove though :(

Your work is always up there with the best of them and you should enter more (providing it doesn't take away the reason and enjoyment of your photography)

Nice I was asking as I subscribed to readly this week in my iPad and love it so did a search for your name and it came up in that magazine in April :) it doesn't have landlove though :(

Your work is always up there with the best of them and you should enter more (providing it doesn't take away the reason and enjoyment of your photography)
Thanks , i was asked by springwatch to do a blog and a article on the Little owls when they were last in Scotland....
I just get a bit lazy on that side of things ,although it was nice to be asked and i appreciated the offer it was also a long way to go etc and with family and work as well ...on Landlove i won last years category for birds as well ,should be in there somewhere

Last edited:
Simples, you deserve it. Now you have to explain to your other lovely feathery models why they are not in the magazine. If they dive bomb you like seagulls do, no sympathy from me.

Very well done and deserved Den :)

My hatred of you knows no bounds! :)
Well done and we'll deserved.
Matt

Back