Another crack at the M3

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of months ago I tried to shoot an M3 in black, I was far from happy with the results so went out to try again, the whole shoot took about 45 mins, I really must learn to take my time, anyone else here find themselves rushing?

Anyway, whatya think ?

IMG_8806Edit.jpg

IMG_8740Edit.jpg

IMG_8711edit.jpg

IMG_8664Edit2.jpg

IMGP7053.jpg

2nd and last for me (y) although the BG in 2 is a little distracting :shrug: 4 is good too, but 1 is a bit flat, and you were fighting a loosing battle with 3! Although it's a great effort :D I'd love to get into this sort of shooting..

Pic's three & four for me!

(y)

Can't put my finger on why - but something doesn't 'look' right in rest - will have think and come back to it.

Nice Motor too!

:)

4 & 5 for me due to the BG in the first 2, 3 is very good but the car is to close to the stairs and I found myself looking at the handrail, having said that there beter than anything I've taken so who am i to comment, well done big thumbs up.

Don't care much for the effect on 1,2,4 & 5 - dunno what you have done but it looks like the thing is made out of jelly... ?????

3 doesnt have that problem but the selective desaturation does nothing for me...

Sorry to be so negative!

I didn't see the first attempt Kris ... :shrug: ... but from memory I don't think these are at that 'wow' level I seem to recall you usually produce ... ;)

That said there are one or two fine images in the bunch (y)

... shame about the car though ... :D

:p

Cheers for the input guys, Ven, these were the old ones:

IMG_2223-1.jpg

IMG_2141-1.jpg

And this is the one the client went for (and the front page for the motors bit of the local rag)

IMG_8664Edit1.jpg

Appreciate the comments, and always glad to read some honest stuff.

Kris

I like the second one you have just posted :D But then again I believe in the angled shot heresy and no doubt shall be burnt at the stake by the straight shotters now!

Just out of interest, did you chose the black colour for the car or did the client or was it just random?

Might have been easier with a different colour :D

Can see why he's gone for #4 but it's #2 for me, love the background :)

I like 1 and 2 the most some great stuff

i'm liking the last pic the one of the rear of the car, although i never thought i'd find myself complimenting anything regarding a bmw!! hehe

lovely shots!

I think the number plate is distracting, perhaps it could be cloned out or the black letters removed?

Back