Another Forth Bridge

That's a really nice shot Mark, good composition and nice reflections. I really like all the various colours with some light still in the sky.(y)

George.

Another winner, well composed to get the supports of the Road bridge in and hide the construction work on the new bridge. The sky and reflection are just superb! There really is nothing to critique here, but in the interests of offering something, perhaps a slight crop off the top so that the rail bridge enters the shot bang in the corner?

(Edit - comments re: 2nd shot :) )

Last edited:
Another winner, well composed to get the supports of the Road bridge in and hide the construction work on the new bridge. The sky and reflection are just superb! There really is nothing to critique here, but in the interests of offering something, perhaps a slight crop off the top so that the rail bridge enters the shot bang in the corner?

(Edit - comments re: 2nd shot :) )

Thanks, I had it as you sugest at first but changed it as i fealt the highest part of the bridge was then to close to the top. Would have been nice to have the height and it in the corner though

Both good, but the richness & depth of colour in the 2nd is very appealing.

Back