Another GT Champion at Silverstone Thread

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, seeing as everyone else is putting up there shots, it's only fair that i stick up mine.

First time at the circuit and i went with the intention of just watching the racing and if i got a couple of good shots i would be very happy indeed as i knew that I would struggle with the 200mm.

Really enjoyed the day, managed to cheekily get on the grid aswell without a grid pass :eek: The new pit layout and paddock looks so good, they've done a proper good job of modernising the curcuit.

Anyway onto the pics, first the track stuff:

_DSC5544 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

_DSC5686 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

_DSC5628 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

_DSC6215 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

_DSC6327 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

_DSC5733 by Adam Bolwell, on Flickr

Superb set, would you mind sharing roughly were you were to get the first few shots? I presume the infield somewhere?

Thanks for the comments, that lambo soon died after that!

Yeah for the first few i was on 'The Loop' managed to find a tiny gap in the fence so poked my camera through.

Nice set, although a couple seem to look a tad soft. I'm liking #1 from the first set and #1, #3 and #6 of the second bunch. #3 is really cool in my opinion, probably been done before but looks sweet on those chrome Ford GT GT3 wheels. (y)

Also, your lucky on getting onto the grid!

Thanks for the replies guys, i had a real problem all day getting super sharp shots, and couldn't work out what was causing it, i wasn't shooting with a particularly low shutter speed, think i may still be getting used to this lens, doesn't help that the noise they made just got me a little excited as they went past, so i shook everytime

Sadly i only got onto the grid for the Super Tropheo Lambo's, not sure how i did it really, just kind of followed the crowd and mingled well enough for no one to ask. I got a bit worried when we were asked to get off the grid though as i was walking back down the pit lane taking shots of everything, next thing i know, the only people there were the race teams, no other public, i had no idea where to go, so just kind of ran through a open garage! I tried getting back onto it for the GT1's but got turned away! Oh well, at least i can say i've stood on the hallowed tarmac!

Back