Another GT thread

NFI

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Was at Brands on Sunday, didn't spent to much time on stock shoots this time, but I tried different things, silly shutter speeds, against the light, underexposed and overexposed shoots, I guess the result could either be liked or not

9498037224_efe4f25f9b_c.jpg

9498036918_a485d21294_c.jpg

9495235927_2ae5e2f286_c.jpg

9498036418_060733c94e_c.jpg

9495235447_dd280496a9_c.jpg

9495235353_2ac0120e5e_c.jpg

Loving number 2!

A few of them look a touch soft for you, maybe from image hosting or maybe it was the heat/light i was struggling with all weekend!?

#2 appeals to my pitlane strange angle fetish (y)

#12... different? Hmmm don't know...that's basically screwing up the exposure by the super bright headlights. Can't decide if that's intentional or not - its certainly easy to happen, more difficult to avoid.

As the others have said, maybe a touch too soft on some of these - I know I can't talk really on that issue lol

I really like the second shot, nice take on the pitlane angles.
7 is a great shot as well, wish I had thought of that when I was at Brands.
As usual, enjoyable shots!
matty

no7 for me. havent seen that one before, will try it myself next time! looks difficult though....

some nice shots - could be mabe better with a bit of pp ?

Thanks, pp is not one of my strengths at the moment :( would like to bring out the colors a bit more

number 7 would have been one of the best photos of the year..... if the car was just that little bit sharper... great idea though!

thanks for the comment, I got the same shot a bit sharper but with a different car(#888) and it doesn't quite work, hopefully I'll have another chance soon to try it out again

Loving number 2!

A few of them look a touch soft for you, maybe from image hosting or maybe it was the heat/light i was struggling with all weekend!?

no image hosting or heat to blame on this occasion, just the photographer :p I agree some of them are not in perfect focus I was trying shutter speeds between 1/10 and 1/30 throughout the day and didn't worry to much, however n.11 is probably belongs to the bin

7 and 9 for me, nice set,
Dave

Nice set..... 5, 6 and 10 stand out the most for me.

Good series. I especailly like #2 and #4

thanks guys :)

#2 appeals to my pitlane strange angle fetish (y)

#12... different? Hmmm don't know...that's basically screwing up the exposure by the super bright headlights. Can't decide if that's intentional or not - its certainly easy to happen, more difficult to avoid.

As the others have said, maybe a touch too soft on some of these - I know I can't talk really on that issue lol

Thanks, number 12 is intentionally underexposed by 2 stops, not quite the result I was imaging, but not too far away

I really like the second shot, nice take on the pitlane angles.
7 is a great shot as well, wish I had thought of that when I was at Brands.
As usual, enjoyable shots!
matty

Well I like this set I am heading toward this sort of car shots myself but its not easy love 7+10

no7 for me. havent seen that one before, will try it myself next time! looks difficult though....

Thanks guys, number 7 was difficult, even 1/30 sec was not sufficient IMHO to give a good sense of motion, had to go down to 1/10 sec, anything that slow is just luck and patience really, a monopod too would have helped I guess

Nice set, I can't say I've seen many of those angles from Brands before. I really like #2, #3 and #9.

Back