Another hurdle crossed......

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
......I've never done zoo stuff before.

Spent half hour in Paradise Wildlife Park yesterday. £12 entrance so an expensive few shots... but I think they're worth it.

Some were taken with the Canon 75-300mm F4.0-5.6 when the extra focal length was needed, but my aim was to try out my new Sigma 105 F2.8 macro lens in normal mode.

Very pleased with its sharpness.

Wolf
Wolf.jpg

Humbold's Penguin

Humbold's%20Penguin.jpg

Emu

Emu.jpg

Emu's eye..not a crop, but a close up with Sigma 105

Emueye.jpg

Wallaby

Wallaby.jpg

Snow Leopard

Snow%20Leopard.jpg

Llama (looks like an old woman in a bonnet!)

Llama.jpg

Thebo, pensive

Thebo3.jpg

Thebo, windswept

Thebo2.jpg

Thebo, majestic

Thebo.jpg

Pretty damned good Janice :clap:
Wolf & Snow leopard for me (y)

WOW, they're great. All superb. My favourite has to be the Emu, almost 3D on my screen (y)

Nice shots Janice. Seems the lens is working well with the new camera. All nice pictures but the close up of the Emu s eye really shows the finest of detail.

Not a duff shot in the set! Superb!!! Nice little zoo that! Thats where I got my zebra shot for the 'animals' comp!

Well done Janice great set!

I dont put up DUFF shots, John!! ;) :D[/QUOTE]

So what do you do with them then?:thinking::LOL:

Fantastic set :clap: - £12 well spent I'd say ... Paul ;)

crikey - da girl dun good!!!!!
what a stunning set of pics!
bet you still grinning from ear to there! :clap:

you sure thats a wallaby? looks like a capybara to me. Lovin' them :D

ps prob started drinkin too early ;)

Lovely set of shot Janice and very sharp. If I had to pick a fav it would be the last lion shot for me. Love the carefree expression. The wallaby is a Mara or Pampas Hare if I'm not mistaken, a type of rodent of the Guinea Pig Family. A big (y) for these shots :D

Fabulous Janice, Looks like you had a really good day, Love the Emu and the Lama!

Loving the windswept lion! Great set of photos.

Money well spent! :clap: I love the Penguin :love: But all of them are excellent!

I like em all.

If I was grumping, which I do, I'd have to say that the wolf and wallaby look a tad too sharped, but then thats me.

The Sigma 105 is an excellent prime lens. I've had mine years and wont part with it. The results you get speak for themselves

Back