Another Intro !

• Thread starter Deleted member 92080
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92080

Just joined the forum after having a look around.

Getting back into photography after a few years gap, my sone bought me a load of stuff for Xmas 2019, (Nikon D3500 + Tamron 70- 300mm Tele-Macro) and I only opened the box to start taking pics in anger about 10 weeks ago!
I have to say things have moved on a bit since I last had a camera, a Nikon D40, that hasn't seen the light of day in about 6 yrs !

I've also joined the local camera club, and they all seem a lot more advanced than me, and because I suffer from anxiety and depression I tend to find it difficult to ask questions, so I thought I would turn to an online forum for soem general advice.

Anyway enough of me rambling.
My names Graham if anyone is brave enough to talk me

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Graham, enjoy your Nikon, good choice :wave:

Hi Graham, welcome. [emoji846]

There's quite a few here that bark a bit, but no biting. Hope you find the help and encouragement you need.

Hi Graham, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Just joined the forum after having a look around.

Getting back into photography after a few years gap, my sone bought me a load of stuff for Xmas 2019, (Nikon D3500 + Tamron 70- 300mm Tele-Macro) and I only opened the box to start taking pics in anger about 10 weeks ago!
I have to say things have moved on a bit since I last had a camera, a Nikon D40, that hasn't seen the light of day in about 6 yrs !

I've also joined the local camera club, and they all seem a lot more advanced than me, and because I suffer from anxiety and depression I tend to find it difficult to ask questions, so I thought I would turn to an online forum for soem general advice.

Anyway enough of me rambling.
My names Graham if anyone is brave enough to talk me

Hi Graham, welcome to the most informative & friendly Photography forum around- feel free to ask questions, there's always someone who will know the answer and
we don't bite

Happy snapping

Les :)

Back