another joke!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok one more joke for you all......

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant.

It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope.

Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,

"Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used"

:thankyous" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So it really takes THAT much processing power to clean, hoover and cook? :whistling

Surely, that depends on if the jaw has suffered from repetitive strain injury or not... :LOL:

Now you see I would have said male brains were more expensive due to them being denser....

Now if only the below was adhered to, we would be on level settings ;)

WomenNO1.jpg

WomenNO2.jpg

I of course completely disagree with the above....... the bedroom is a better place to be :stir: :blush: :whistling

Can I use this thread to tell my new favourite joke? Well I'm going to anyway. Apologies in advance to any French people reading.

--------------------

There are four people in the carriage of a train - an Englishman, a pretty young blonde girl, an ugly old woman and a Frenchman.

It all goes dark when the train goes through a tunnel. In the dark there's the sound of an almighty slap, and when the train emerges from the tunnel the Frenchman is rubbing his face, and there's a huge red mark on his cheek.

The old lady thinks "I bet that Frenchman fondled the blonde in the dark and she slapped him"

The pretty young blonde thinks "I bet the Frenchman tried to fondle me in the dark, got the old lady by mistake, and she hit him"

The Frenchman thinks "I bet that Englishman fondled the blonde in the dark, but the blonde thought it was me and hit me"

The Englishman thinks "I hope there's another tunnel coming up soon so I can slap that French t**t again"

Back