Another Leeds County Arcade

Stephen L

I asked a Stupid Question Once...
Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
No
I waited for the couple to get far enough away so as not to be the main point but close enough to provide a point of interest. (I believe that there can be more than one point of interest in photos)

County Arcade, Leeds (2) by Stephen Lee, on Flickr

That's lovely, very nice image indeed, it just draws you in with some lovely detail.

Lovely exposure there, so much opportunity for blown highlights or shadow without detail but everything has been made available to enjoy. :clap:

Lovely exposure there, so much opportunity for blown highlights or shadow without detail but everything has been made available to enjoy. :clap:
Thanks - I'm really surprised at the quality of this little Panasonic LX100, which I bought purely to use whilst I reside in Leeds for my cancer treatment.:)

whilst I reside in Leeds for my cancer treatment.:)
Best wishes for that. If you are attending St James’ I can highly recommend it, at least the Haematology dept., 25 years on and counting :)

Best wishes for that. If you are attending St James’ I can highly recommend it, at least the Haematology dept., 25 years on and counting :)
Yes, it’s one of the top cancer hospitals in the country. I’m staying in the (free) hotel on the top of the Bexley wing as it’s too far to commute daily. Simply cannot fault their care - thank you, NHS. :wave:

Back