Another Liverpool Docks

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
This is just a bit of fun/something different shot...

Really like the idea Richard - definitely different and fun and I can really see the potential in it.

I'm wondering whether you could have positioned yourself slightly differently to get both of the people framed in the viewer thingummy without chopping off heads or other limbs though??? I think it would have made a huge difference to the photo if we could have seen them both clearly in the lens, rather than just having parts of people.
Not underestimating how tricky that would be and I think you've done really well to get the focus so crisp on what you've got - it's just that there's not much there to hold my attention or engage me in what's the main focal point of the image if you know what I mean.

If this is somewhere local to you, I'd love to see you go back and have another go.
As I said, as a concept I think it has the potential to be something very special :)

Yeah I know it wasn't the best composition, it was more a quick opportunity shot and with the people walking it would have required someone keep moving the telescope to track the people,

It was also a magnet for small children who kept looking through it.. I did get some other shots with various results..

I think it would have to have to be redone with someone as a model who is willing to stand there.

Back