another Nuthatch

That's a beauty! :)

Excellent stiff Bri. Good comp, fine exposure and detail and lovely bg. Spot on fella.

Arrite, arrirte, enought already. Show off:);)

I'd dodge the eye a wee bit to make it ping. That apart another beaut!!

Arrite, arrirte, enought already. Show off:);)

I'd dodge the eye a wee bit to make it ping. That apart another beaut!!
Cheers Brian , Yeah sorry about showing off ,promise not do do it again ,

Cheers Brian , Yeah sorry about showing off ,promise not do do it again ,

Nah mate, you keep showing off. You had such a long hard road getting your bird photography up to this standard, you deserve all the credit you're getting and I for one am really enjoying seeing your work.

Really like that one Brian (y)

First is a cracker, second I'm not as keen on due to the pose.

....Hear! Hear! (y)

The composition on the first shot is perfect - The eye is led down the curves.

The only aspect I'm not so keen on is the background - I just wish it wasn't quite so flatly even, but that's just my personal preference.

#2 would be another cracking shot if there was much more space below the bird's beak (and less above). Would your original captured area allow such a crop?

Two excellent captures Brian, I`d bre happy with either shot. The only eye that needs dodging is Brash`s, and my mate Trev is gonna sort that for me very soon. I can only echo what he said though, you have persevered for a long time now, but the effort and time you have put in has rewarded you well with shot`s like these.

. The only eye that needs dodging is Brash`s, and my mate Trev is gonna sort that for me very soon.

The two of you old, decrepit pensioners together wouldn't manage. Bring it on mugs!!!!:mad:

Two very nice shots Brian, the first tips it for me though.

Agree, first one is a beauty Brian, superb eye contact and another quality shot.

Back