Another reptile & reflections thread

Great photos.
I particularly like the third one with him(?) eyeing up the maggot!
I think there is a definite smile there.

Are they your reptiles or a clients?

Thanks, Number 3 is a she :)

These reptiles belong to a local reptile shop I'm friends with, as I have a few geckos's myself.

They allow me to use the reptiles at my leisure in exchange for images to use on their site. which are then linked back to my Facebook page :)

Some really cracking shots there! To get more out of the reflections you could try brightening up the shadows in Camera Raw so the reflections lighten up.

Love the pose on the first one especially :)

Last edited:
1st one is the best of these. Looks like you have missed focus in #2 & #3, the eyes are not sharp. #4 is a decent shot too, and #5 doesn't quite work for me, too head on and am not sure of the eyes are sharp or not.

Wonderful my favourite is the 4th one looking this way with his mouth open

Some really cracking shots there! To get more out of the reflections you could try brightening up the shadows in Camera Raw so the reflections lighten up.

Love the pose on the first one especially :)

Thank you, I shall have a play with the RAW files later and post the results.

1st one is the best of these. Looks like you have missed focus in #2 & #3, the eyes are not sharp. #4 is a decent shot too, and #5 doesn't quite work for me, too head on and am not sure of the eyes are sharp or not.

Thanks, its my first attempt on these and most of them didn't want to sit still, but I shall try again.

Wonderful my favourite is the 4th one looking this way with his mouth open

Thank You :)

Very nice shots

Thank you :)

Back