Another shield bug

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I hadn't seen any that I could recall in all my 48 years as a human (I was once an alien, I'm sure, heheh) and then 3 come along all at once.

Following on from my first shield bug, I founmd 2 more at the in-laws house and popped them into a tub and brought them home to photograph.

Still not had the right light to get a really good shot, but managed this one. Will try to improve if I get the chance and the bugs survive in their new home-made environment long enough.

C&C as always.

Exif:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 450D
Image Date: 2009:10:11 17:33:22
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 105.0mm
CCD Width: 4.18mm
Exposure Time: 2.500 s
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual

Paul.

I hadn't seen any that I could recall in all my 48 years as a human (I was once an alien, I'm sure, heheh) and then 3 come along all at once.

Following on from my first shield bug, I founmd 2 more at the in-laws house and popped them into a tub and brought them home to photograph.

Still not had the right light to get a really good shot, but managed this one. Will try to improve if I get the chance and the bugs survive in their new home-made environment long enough.

C&C as always.

Exif:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 450D
Image Date: 2009:10:11 17:33:22
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 105.0mm
CCD Width: 4.18mm
Exposure Time: 2.500 s
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual

Paul.

That is an EPIC image, the capture of detail!!! :eek::eek:

That's a great shot! Remarkably sharp given the shutter speed and nicely exposed too(y)

Back