Another shot taken by my 9 year old

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
Just thought I would share this shot that Millie took the other week, she loves reading all the comments. C&C appreciated by her.

_DSC3069018.jpg

To Millie, don't settle for anything less than a Canon 5D for christmas,and a nice selection of L glass as stocking fillers, if daddy says he can't afford it, tell him to go out and work overtime for it :D

great shot by the way.

Guess what she deserves from Santa?

Time to be polite to the bank manager???

To Millie, don't settle for anything less than a Canon 5D for christmas,and a nice selection of L glass as stocking fillers, if daddy says he can't afford it, tell him to go out and work overtime for it :D

great shot by the way.

Thanks guys, these maybe were not the sort of comments I was looking for:LOL:.

i like it but ..:cautious: not sure why the angle niggles me..
knowing who took the shot " because you told us" i find im thinking you must have been sat down and looking up at :shrug: i dont know..

if you had not told me who took it i would have said you look alittle like your being dominated due to the angle..

just imo hth

md(y)

Thanks guys, these maybe were not the sort of comments I was looking for:LOL:.

Soz m8

What I really meant...

Isn't it funny that someone can pick up your camera while playing and purely by chance it can go 'off', and by the fantastic power of being a fab camera it can actually focus, expose and produce a great image with no thought, planning or appreciation whatsoever

Jammy sod eh

Tut tut

Better?????? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Soz m8

What I really meant...

Isn't it funny that someone can pick up your camera while playing and purely by chance it can go 'off', and by the fantastic power of being a fab camera it can actually focus, expose and produce a great image with no thought, planning or appreciation whatsoever

Jammy sod eh

Tut tut

Better?????? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Dave,
Millie will be over the moon with the comments, I am only worrying about my bank balance. She seems to be really enjoying it so I guess you may be right and I have to invest in something for her. Sorry if you took my last post as having a dig, i was not in anyway,it is just my sense of humor.

Dear Millie,
Great picture, well composed - nice lighting.
Tell your dad if he can't afford to get you a decent camera, the answer is obvious
He can give you his - and get himself a cheapo point-and-shoot

keep up the good work!

and don't forget to tell Santa which other lenses you need :nuts:

If you had not told me who took it i would have said you look a little like your being dominated due to the angle..

just imo hth

md(y)

Knowing who took it he probably is!!!:LOL:

Back