Another stab at the sunflowers at Hitchin

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, just read the write up on landscape photography by longlensphotography and it was a revelation. After my last attempt which some liked others gave helpful advice like longlensphotography by not shooting into the sun and getting a easier shot from the warm glow behind and making the foreground more contrasty. My biggest problem and i'm sure others have this problem that it is easy to push them damm sliders up rather then being more subtle. Well its all about learning and hopefully this one was better for the things i've learnt.

DSC_0100 by woody174, on Flickr

Hi, i forget the actual place but just google hitchin lavender farm and that should put u in the right direction nandbytes, hope that helps

Hi, i forget the actual place but just google hitchin lavender farm and that should put u in the right direction nandbytes, hope that helps
A blog tells me it's out of season now. Is it not worst visiting anymore this year?

Hi, i went a couple of weeks ago and it was fine but if i were you give them a ring or message rather then waste time going there. Tbh it will prob be too late now but thats my view sorry

Hi, i went a couple of weeks ago and it was fine but if i were you give them a ring or message rather then waste time going there. Tbh it will prob be too late now but thats my view sorry

no worries :)
I can wait a year, plenty other stuff to photograph.

p.s. I like your pictures, would be more impactful if the flower closest to the camera was facing towards the camera instead of away from the camera.

A big improvement and a really great location to go out for the golden hour.

would be more impactful if the flower closest to the camera was facing towards the camera instead of away from the camera.

This. Even the 4 or 5 heads on the right side for example would be a better pick.

Back