Critique Another try at fun shots with the grandkids

Name
tracey
Edit My Images
Yes
I had 3 of my grandkids staying with me and as it was a lovely day we took my camera out to the garden to get some nice shots of the kids playing. Thw kids realy enjoyed playing and posing for photos. I did some reading up on settings the night before an on shooting on a sunny day but I still don't think I've managed to get it right. Any advice on what I could have done better would be much appreciated. I don't have photoshop atm so thw the only editing I have did is brighten thwm up a little. I have transferred the photos from my laptop to my phone to post on here as my laptop dosent seem to let me do it. Thanks for looking an for any help.FB_IMG_1472580009875.jpg FB_IMG_1472580027483.jpg FB_IMG_1472580151657.jpg FB_IMG_1472588130229.jpg FB_IMG_1472580883523.jpg

What beautiful children there and some very nice shots particularly the first three, although the second one doesn't seem as sharp as the first. But then I haven't got the best eyes in the world. :):eek:

Thank you. I also took a few more photos today of my daughter an grandaughter but not sure if I got things right today. She wanted a maternity shoot done an also her wee daughter. I will put a tread up with some of my shots from today.

Not an expert at all, but I prefer the direct eye contact in all of them bar the first.

Great shots and lovely grand kids.............

:):)

Thanks. Yeah sometimes is hard to get them to keep still an always want to be running around.

Back