Another View from today's walk.

Name
Barbara
Edit My Images
No
Hope you like this. I thought that it was a most fantastic view, and such a beautiful day too.

2565729882_dfd34b38ed_o.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Oh just show my landscapes up won't you :D

I really like this (y)

What settings did you use?

Lovely view and nice composition. The only thing that spoils it for me is the 2 toadstools just offcentre at the bottom of the frame. They look like two skinny legs with white boots on sticking out of the grass and are distracting my attention from that beautiful view :)

Last edited:
Very nice, prefer this to t'other one actually.

I think there's a goat with it's horns bandaged lying in the flowers though!

(or maybe it's (the) mushrooms!)

Oh just show my landscapes up won't you :D

I really like this (y)

What settings did you use?

It was taken with my Creative Compact Fuji FinePix E900, f6.4, 1/750 sec, ISO 200, Aperture Priority, and RAW format. I didn't have the energy to drag my DSLR on the walk as we did a round trip of 18 miles and it was very hot today.

Cool, i asked you on your other thread aswell OPPS :LOL:

Lovely view and nice composition. The only thing that spoils it for me is the 2 toadstools just offcentre at the bottom of the frame. They look like two skinny legs with white boots on sticking out of the grass and are distracting my attention from that beautiful view :)

Very nice , just those horrible fungu's things are in the way :D

Very nice, prefer this to t'other one actually.

I think there's a goat with it's horns bandaged lying in the flowers though!(or maybe it's (the) mushrooms!)

Thanks for all your comments, though I was quite pleased to find those strange mushrooms and thought they looked good in the shot. Anyway do you prefer this PS Shopped version better?

2565786620_e970a12ff5_o.jpg

Beautiful shot Barbara, I don't mind the 2 bandaged fingers in the foreground, with or without it's a super shot (y)

I Like the fungii, i haven't seen that type before and they enhance a stunning landscape shot :)

Thanks bidden. I hadn't seen them before either and thought they were really unusual.

Beautiful shot Barbara, I don't mind the 2 bandaged fingers in the foreground, with or without it's a super shot (y)
Thanks Alby, my next job is to try and identify what those fingers are.

I think it looks better without them cause they lept grabbing my attention away from your gorgeous shot. They did look very interesting though (y)

Looks better without the mushrooms which look like socks on the end of sticks.
Lovely picture.

I think I preferred the original, although they are both great shots.

I'm for the edit although I do like the fungi and the various descriptions. I now have a vision of a goat lying in the grass with it's legs in the air wearing socks and having it's fingers bandaged.

And now I have to sleep? :)

Back