Antc's 52 - Part 2 - UPDATED 27/12 Week 52 - "Wandering the Grantham Canal Christmas"

A pair of lovely shots with very different feels to them Ant (y) Congrats on getting through the year and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Congrats from me, too, Ant. Doing the blog must have been a huge commitment and we've been treated to some terrific photos along the way. :clap:

Ending on a White Christmas shot is jammy - but rewarding! Nice shot and looks like you've got next year's Christmas cards sorted! (y)

Very happy new year.

Jean

A pair of lovely shots with very different feels to them Ant (y) Congrats on getting through the year and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Happy new year to you! Thanks for your comments and congratulations.

Congrats from me, too, Ant. Doing the blog must have been a huge commitment and we've been treated to some terrific photos along the way. :clap:

Ending on a White Christmas shot is jammy - but rewarding! Nice shot and looks like you've got next year's Christmas cards sorted! (y)

Very happy new year.

Jean

Certainly was a huge commitment as im sure you are aware from doing yours. I think (hope) the photos have improved over the yea or at least kept to the same standard. The blog has definately made me go out more with the camera. I am noticing that my "eye" has developed a lot too, im certainly seeing shots in places where before i saw nothing.

Agree on the christmas card thing, defo got some shots for that and hopefully this year i will capture enough good shots to get a calendar made.

Thanks again for your encouragement and comments throughout the year Jean most appreciated.

Back